Member of Public trying to obtain ASADA records of players

Remove this Banner Ad

i wrote an indisputable fact that Dank was never found guilty by an Anti Doping Tribunal of giving any athletes TB4. Now of course he was found guilty of giving athletes other banned substances and was accordingly punished.

What opinion you or me or Joe Public or Mary Public have on a subject is an opinion and not of great importance in the wider world.

Let's hope you can differentiate between fact and opinion.

Sent from my SM-G9250 using Tapatalk
Could you be more patronising if you tried?

What matters is that the retrial you seem to desperately want won't happen unless the court of public opinion insists it does. That's regardless of how important you judge that opinion to be.

That's also a fact as unpalatable as it may be to you.

When you reply as we all know you will, lets hope you can differentiate between a forum and a courtroom. The way you usually communicate makes it appear you can't. And yes, I am being patronising too.

“but this substance isn’t really a PED, it just aides with recovery”... Classic doping apologist logic. Pretty sure Ben Johnson (the sprinter) has tried this argument at some point.

TB4 is still a prohibited substance in and out of competition. If you’re an athlete under the WADA code you can never legally take TB4.

https://www.wada-ama.org/en/content...rowth-factors-related-substances-and-mimetics

And let’s not forget 2 EFC players urine samples were found to have unusually high levels of Tb4. Only good old EFC had the arrogance, stupidity and contempt for the AFL, ASADA and WADA to question the validity of these urine tests. “Oh yeah those urine tests, yeah well WADA don’t even know what those tests are, they can’t even explain the data, it’s an anomaly that’s easily explained” ... the lance Armstrong method of argument.

But you know, dopers gunna dope like dickhead EFC supporters gunna dickhead.

“Dank never got found guilty so that means players are innocent”... perhaps ASADA and WADA have limited funding. Perhaps they need to use their resources carefully, and to go after athletes that allow (deliberately or accidentally) prohibited substances into their body. Buck stops with the athlete and always will.
Noice opinion melt.
What about the other 32 player urine samples Mr. Expert?

Could you be more patronising if you tried?

What matters is that the retrial you seem to desperately want won't happen unless the court of public opinion insists it does. That's regardless of how important you judge that opinion to be.

That's also a fact as unpalatable as it may be to you.

When you reply as we all know you will, lets hope you can differentiate between a forum and a courtroom. The way you usually communicate makes it appear you can't. And yes, I am being patronising too.

I am sorry that you think your opinion is so important - I have an opinion which means nothing in the real world - And I'll allow you to go on tangents like discussing retrials and courtrooms.

I listed a fact nothing more or nothing less

Sorry mate but you are the one that lacks.
And here you are, still trying to defend 34 cheats.

Cas didn't get it wrong mate, Essendon did.
What occurred was everyone sought the expedient option and to massage the comms final-message. I think if was only AFL who had to answer to AusADA then Essendon and AFLhq were likely to be successful in Canberra with the government and AusADA but damn Cronulla and the other NRL team took deals, that left AusADA and Canberra with little plAce to go, cos the northern States would be up in arms, as it was, we saw Demetriou attempt to pull a shifty one with their kangaroo court yaco55 jenny61_99

Last edited:
What occurred was everyone sought the expedient option and to massage the comms final-message. I think if was only AFL who had to answer to AusADA then Essendon and AFLhq were likely to be successful in Canberra with the government and AusADA but Damon Cronulla and the other NRL team took deals, that left AusADA and Canberra with little plAce to go, cos the northern States would be up in arms, as it was, we saw Demetriou attempt to pull a shifty one with their kangaroo court yaco55 jenny61_99
Why tag me? Why tag me with Yacco? o_O There probably would have been a deal struck if it hadn’t been for Essendon’s belligerent coach and ceo.

What occurred was everyone sought the expedient option and to massage the comms final-message. I think if was only AFL who had to answer to AusADA then Essendon and AFLhq were likely to be successful in Canberra with the government and AusADA but Damon Cronulla and the other NRL team took deals, that left AusADA and Canberra with little plAce to go, cos the northern States would be up in arms, as it was, we saw Demetriou attempt to pull a shifty one with their kangaroo court yaco55 jenny61_99
It makes no difference what deals were in place.
Essendon still stuffed up, htf do you put in a program never tried before and not keep records to see if it even worked?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why tag me? Why tag me with Yacco? o_O There probably would have been a deal struck if it hadn’t been for Essendon’s belligerent coach and ceo.

EFC should never have agreed to a deal with the AFL and ASADA - EFC should have let ASADA conduct their own investigation, and of course players would have followed legal advice to remain silent in their interviews.

htf do you put in a program never tried before and not keep records to see if it even worked?
#spook101 / #iintelligenceservices101 just how is one expected to keep records? The paradox of maintaining records for paper trail of evidence to indict oneself... the paradox of record-keeping for #plausibledeniability[sic]

so LoungeLizard question without notice, was the 'appearance' of incompetence, just that, appearance nothing more, my contrarian p.o.v. is what interpretation masqueraded was Dank's competence, nothing less.

Competency, or lack of, resided on the upstream equation, the supply channel. But arguably, all have a hand to play in this risk management, Evans, Robson, Corcoran, Hird, Robinson, Charter, Dank, Alavi... Demetriou, McLachlan, Anderson (adrian jumped shop early didn't 'e[sic]...)

Lance Uppercut

Last edited:
#spook101 / #iintelligenceservices101 just how is one expected to keep records? The paradox of maintaining records for paper trail of evidence to indict oneself... the paradox of record-keeping for #plausibledeniability[sic]

so LoungeLizard question without notice, was the 'appearance' of incompetence, just that, appearance nothing more, my contrarian p.o.v. is what interpretation masqueraded was Dank's competence, nothing less.

Competency, or lack of, resided on the upstream equation, the supply channel. But arguably, all have a hand to play in this risk management, Evans, Robson, Corcoran, Hird, Robinson, Charter, Dank, Alavi... Demetriou, McLachlan, Anderson (adrian jumped shop early didn't 'e[sic]...)

Lance Uppercut

All true. But give it a break with the euphemisms and riddles. If you don't think members of the public weren't googling the drugs on offer or the bikies or whatever "employees" weren't solidifying their base after you are deluded.

Essendon "probably" cheated. But din't get a fair process. Welcome to the real world.

i wrote an indisputable fact that Dank was never found guilty by an Anti Doping Tribunal of giving any athletes TB4. Now of course he was found guilty of giving athletes other banned substances and was accordingly punished.

Dank already had a life-time ban in play. For resource stretched bodies, this was the end outcome required, already sourced.

Now if Dank were stupid enough to challenge the life ban ...

EFC should never have agreed to a deal with the AFL and ASADA - EFC should have let ASADA conduct their own investigation, and of course players would have followed legal advice to remain silent in their interviews.
Yep.

Players should have also been allowed independent advice and stayed seperate through to CAS.

Those more accountable through leadership should have copped the most excessive penalties.

Instead, the gullible and inexperienced were lumped in with the leaders.

But the AFL would not have allowed this, as leadership responsibility then points back up through the club, to them as they control every component of the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back