Gym & Misc Member Profiles - Post yours!

Remove this Banner Ad

Willo_

Trust the Process
Apr 27, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
76ers, Melbourne Roys
45 min 10km is sharp mate, that’s good work.
Cheers mate, reckon I can shave more off it soon as well.. I time trialled it around the street near home after having a race on the weekend postponed due to the circuit breaker lockdown, it's a point to point run so I'm hoping that and the natural extra speed and help you get in an event gets me into the 43s

phantom13

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Cheers mate, reckon I can shave more off it soon as well.. I time trialled it around the street near home after having a race on the weekend postponed due to the circuit breaker lockdown, it's a point to point run so I'm hoping that and the natural extra speed and help you get in an event gets me into the 43s
Point to point helps a lot even just motivation wise. Circuits always have a slow back end

Willo_

Trust the Process
Apr 27, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
76ers, Melbourne Roys
Also then i have a half marathon to try PB in April... Currently 1:42..again Time Trialled thanks Covid.. So should be able to drop that.. Under 1hrs 40 would be ace.

Big aim is a marathon before year is out, hopefully Melbourne.. That was last years plan but obviously didn't happen. So let's hope it is game on this year

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Also then i have a half marathon to try PB in April... Currently 1:42..again Time Trialled thanks Covid.. So should be able to drop that.. Under 1hrs 40 would be ace.

Big aim is a marathon before year is out, hopefully Melbourne.. That was last years plan but obviously didn't happen. So let's hope it is game on this year
Sounds like a good progression plan you've got going on, good luck with it all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad