Gym & Misc Member Profiles - Post yours!

You've made great progress even if you don't hit your goal, and you'e got a better understanding for your next goal when it comes to setting it and achieving it
Next goals going to be 99KG-105KG, just see what I’m looking like between that range and what my strength is like. No time limit on that one though :D.

Well, the goal was to hit 110KG on Christmas Day, which would have been 9 weeks training and 10 weeks on a meal plan and I feel I’m going to fall just short!

Weighed in yesterday arvo at the gym at 111.3KG, 12.3KG down in 8/9 weeks, however I fly to Perth tonight and I’m not sure what I’m doing for food yet as I can’t meal prep. See what happens!

You can do it!!

When you weigh yourself is it sans clothes?

Surely perth has food that will stay within your confines?

How about a sauna session or two?

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Well, the goal was to hit 110KG on Christmas Day, which would have been 9 weeks training and 10 weeks on a meal plan and I feel I’m going to fall just short!

Weighed in yesterday arvo at the gym at 111.3KG, 12.3KG down in 8/9 weeks, however I fly to Perth tonight and I’m not sure what I’m doing for food yet as I can’t meal prep. See what happens!

Roast chicken from woolies/coles.......packet salad. Done. Or protein bars if you can't stored food.

You can do it!!

When you weigh yourself is it sans clothes?

Surely perth has food that will stay within your confines?

How about a sauna session or two?
Just going to calorie count, haven’t got a car or the like and staying with friends. I sauna every day in Brisbane, just gotta be careful for a week. Christmas Day is no calorie counting though!

3C920F32-9FF4-4724-BCB1-ADC506428A57.jpeg

Went to the gym last night and this morning and I’m claiming this as my goal as I’m realistically a big s**t or 10 minute sauna away from it :p.

Have a Merry Christmas and eat a lot of food everyone!

View attachment 598566

Went to the gym last night and this morning and I’m claiming this as my goal as I’m realistically a big s**t or 10 minute sauna away from it :p.

Have a Merry Christmas and eat a lot of food everyone!

We have the same scales!!! Wait, do we frequent the same one?!!!

i recommend taking a s**t before weighing

Aeglos

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs
As long as you’re consistent you’ll get, well, consistent readings.
When I was weighing myself more frequently it was always first thing Sunday morning in the bathroom waiting for the water to heat up in the shower.

Milpool

Cam Rayner Fanclub Jr. Vice President
Oct 23, 2017
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Good work RU_ , big milestone!

My goal for the holidays is to not get heavier and start exercising a bit more. I think I'm at 86ish, ideally should be low 70s so that's the goal for next year.

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Haven’t hit the gym since last week, probably won’t till next week. Did a 3 day fast through to Christmas Eve, then ate enough from then until late last night for a weeks worth of calories. Doing a shorter 24 hour fast now. Not a hassle so far, still feeling stuffed from yesterday more then half a day since eaten anything :oops:

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Haven’t hit the gym since last week, probably won’t till next week. Did a 3 day fast through to Christmas Eve, then ate enough from then until late last night for a weeks worth of calories. Doing a shorter 24 hour fast now. Not a hassle so far, still feeling stuffed from yesterday more then half a day since eaten anything :oops:
Wow, that’s pretty cool you can just pull off a 3 day fast.

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Wow, that’s pretty cool you can just pull off a 3 day fast.
Lol, didn’t feel like just pull off. Felt weak as s**t. Wouldn’t do if wasn’t on holiday and not at the gym. A day I can do ok, but not one of those that can breeze through longer fasts. Just had eaten too much crap December and felt sluggish. It let me indulge for Christmas Eve / day without guilt.

Back