Gym & Misc Member Profiles - Post yours!

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Personally I find mindful eating a better method than not eating for 3 days to bank calories for Christmas Day.

Didn’t eat as bad as I expected yesterday either. Had one plate of food that wasn’t that big and a couple of chocolate tim tam balls but I did demolish two decent servings of a home made Baileys ice cream that has about 9 chocolate bars crushed up inside of it. ******* delicious and I’ve waited all year for it. :D

Chloe 28

Rookie
Jan 6, 2019
UK.
AFL Club
Fremantle
I am so into health and fitness, i'm a beautician so do like to look good, my motto being-look good then feel good.

I'm 5ft 5. Slim and toned. Dress size 10. Never drink alcohol or smoke. I go jogging and play netball.

I eat a healthly balanced diet, occasionally have treats but never over indulge.

I am so into health and fitness, i'm a beautician so do like to look good, my motto being-look good then feel good.

I'm 5ft 5. Slim and toned. Dress size 10. Never drink alcohol or smoke. I go jogging and play netball.

I eat a healthly balanced diet, occasionally have treats but never over indulge.

How do you go with jogging at the moment in the UK?

saj_21

Cancelled
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Last day of holidays before I’m back at work tomorrow. First day back at the gym this afternoon after 3 weeks off. Weighed in 87.6kgs this morning. Pretty much the same weight I was for most December. So I didn’t put on any weight over Christmas but was a bit heavier in December. My aim is to get down to 82.5kg by mid March in time for practice games.

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
I find weighing myself before and after a shower there is often up to a 0.5kg difference in loss.

Maybe the sweat washing off? Dunno.

I was 118kgs boxing day last year. Got a fitbit for xmas 2017 and been just counting my steps. Trying to crack 10k every day and have smaller servings. Lost 20kgs in 2018.

Ate a bit over xmas just been and popped back over 100kgs.

Bit down to 98 now and hoping to slowly lose bits at a time.

Weighing myself every Wednesday morning so I dont get obsessed with checking every day (it can go up or down like 2kgs a day sometimes and effects mood)

Not joining a gym because I know after a week I wont go so trying to just make lifestyle changes that I don't have to think about.

My main thing is if I dont buy the sh*t food I wont eat the sh*t food.

Less kjs consumed... more movement... slowly feeling better

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

saj_21

Cancelled
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
First session back at the gym, I trained legs/shoulders and i completed about 30% of what a normal session would be. First leg day in over 3 weeks. If I went too hard I wouldn’t be able to walk comfortably for a week.

Down to 107.9KG - 15.7KG down, 8kg to go and I’m back in double digits and get to up the calories to a maintain amount.

Deadlifts and bench have been coming along really well, squats are giving me huge dramas as my hip flexors are really sore consistently, my coach recommended I go and see their massage person rather than mine as their one only does powerlifters, and what a difference that makes. Instantly knew the spots to hit and had me in a bit of pain from the get go. Also told me that my hips are really tight (surprise) and my range of motion is the worst they have seen in a very long time, which is saying something when they primarily do powerlifters who are known for poor ROM’s :(. So the current thoughts is to really strengthen my abdominal region to take the pressure off my hips and I’ll have my hips worked on every 3 weeks or so for a bit so I can actually squat as there was immediate improvement after the first one.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
3222CD7F-30D5-4103-83D0-8A53C1095953.jpeg

;)

Back