Member Q&A Nov 13 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Good Work. What's not to like? Direct line of communication, and get a bit of insight into who's who.

+1 vote for becoming a regular feature.

If they were to to committ to the proposed pre, mid and post season vids, they could probably cut it down to 30-40mins??

I thought it was great - very positive and alot of good news to discuss.

Glad someone asked at the end about whether they can keep doing these. Ben is keen to do them at least!

My read is that we will be very much open to trading down 2 - better to spread our bets around than go all in on one particular player. It would need to be a good deal though.

Just got done listening now, well put together by Heath.

Gained a lot of confidence in the list management team after this, Luffy seems like a ripper and Scotty Clayton sold us really well. And we are in really good hands with Brady.

Would definitely like to see this done more often.

It’s on the North app.

I took a lot from this, but the main thing I noted was that Scott Clayton should be used as a media performer for North more often. I get that we want & need to hear from Brady from time-to-time, and he does nothing wrong per se, but he is very mono-tone and can be a bit dull. Clayton on the other hand was upbeat, interesting, insightful and just a joy to listen to (or maybe it's just I swallowed the bait?). In short - more Clayton, less Rawlings in front of the camera for mine.

But I loved that this was facilitated and a similar session 2-3 times a year would be great member access.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I took a lot from this, but the main thing I noted was that Scott Clayton should be used as a media performer for North more often. I get that we want & need to hear from Brady from time-to-time, and he does nothing wrong per se, but he is very mono-tone and can be a bit dull. Clayton on the other hand was upbeat, interesting, insightful and just a joy to listen to (or maybe it's just I swallowed the bait?). In short - more Clayton, less Rawlings in front of the camera for mine.

But I loved that this was facilitated and a similar session 2-3 times a year would be great member access.

Need a good cop and a bad cop.

But agreed, Clayton was excellent.

As was Amarfio, what an absolute legend.

I thought it was a well-worthy exercise. In our sanitised perfect backdrop world it was great that Scotty didn't give a rats about cleaning up the room beforehand!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back