Opinion Member Tickets Sold Out???

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what you're trying to do. If you just want entry to the game you only need to scan your membership and you can stand anywhere in the outer (city end). In terms of seating, there is very little general admission (if any) and you can't book it in any event; you just have to show up when the gates open (quite impractical). If you want to book a seat there will be a surcharge on top of your membership and the amount will depend on how good the seats are.

Not sure what you're trying to do. If you just want entry to the game you only need to scan your membership and you can stand anywhere in the outer (city end). In terms of seating, there is very little general admission (if any) and you can't book it in any event; you just have to show up when the gates open (quite impractical). If you want to book a seat there will be a surcharge on top of your membership and the amount will depend on how good the seats are.

When ive gotten tickets in advance previously with my memberships ive booked online and its been fine so not sure why thats any different now, even the cats website says to do it the way im doing it but the option for member reserve is gone. But why is it trying to charge me for GA when im a member, shouldnt it be free?

When ive gotten tickets in advance previously with my memberships ive booked online and its been fine so not sure why thats any different now, even the cats website says to do it the way im doing it but the option for member reserve is gone. But why is it trying to charge me for GA when im a member, shouldnt it be free?
I’m not aware of ever having been able to buy reserved GA seats with a membership. A membership gives you unreserved GA access so you don’t need to buy GA again. To book a seat you’ve always needed to pay AFAIK. I don’t think anything has changed.

i have 11 game HA membership and any time ive wanted a reserved seat ive had to book and pay for it. The membership gets a discount off the rack rate but thats it.

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back