Opinion Members Get to Vote on New Scarf for 2019

Which 2019 membership scarf do you like?

Votes: 10 24.4%

Votes: 24 58.5%

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This year's sucks so I'm glad they're doing this. They must've had a bit of feedback about it.

I like #2 also.
I'm actually really happy the club has done this. The scarf is a silly, trivial thing to get upset about but the club doing this shows a desire to keep members informed and happy.

Sometimes if you do the small things better they all add up into something bigger.

Wouldn't mind if they did an indigenous designed one for a year.

Rekon that would look pretty cool
#1 or #3 with the design from the 2018 indigenous jumper on the back instead of the other crap would be pretty cool. And original

Wouldn't mind if they did an indigenous designed one for a year.

Rekon that would look pretty cool

It's an interesting idea...maybe design a half-half scarf for the Dreamtime game with an indigenous theme and sell them in the lead-up for a simple $10 fee or something, with all the proceeds going to some programs (can be footy-related, but doesn't have to be) to help indigenous kids in the top end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've decided not to show who votes for what number as it will only lead to anarchy.

Plus I don't know how and cbf'd.

I read the top line and thought "this man has executive management written all over him".

Then I read the second line and determined you're way too honest for executive management.

Back