Membership 2015 - How Melbourne are you? - now over 35k

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even about memberships really, it's about the 70,000 people that'll turn up each game just to watch Hogan play with a decent midfield.
Which is one of the main reasons why it is so bloody important to keep him. We haven't had a genuine star of the comp for a decade or more. We need to attract kids to actually want to support us instead of relying on 'cos dad does'. Of all the farces we have been subjected to over the years, not being able to conjure a way to keep him will be the absolute worst if it happens. I'd go close to not renewing to protest sheer incompetence.
I did this aswell.
Yeah after the way we lost to the saints earlier, then the bombers game then the saints again (clearly with a win or two in there as well albeit one of them being that Lions game), i just needed a break. I was getting to that 'I'm actually embarrassed I care so much about this team' stage, that is an indicator for me to give it a miss for a week. So typical of us to then come out and beat up on a side for the first time in 8 years. Bloody dees..

Needing a break from the demons after a shambolic performance against St Kilda so refusing to go to the game the next week in order to not have my weekend ruined then missing the first time Melbourne beat Collingwood since I've been living in Melbourne? Yeah i'm pretty melbourne

I did this too except I bailed after the Brisbane game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back