Votes: 43 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 39 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure where else to put this, but here will do.

How good did the MCC look last night? Fair enough if it's not your thing but my experience is you'll find some of the most passionate Dees fans in there. They even had a Melbourne chant going at one point*

*And I hope the offending parties promptly have their privileges removed. The MCC is no place for that sort of rot

Not sure where else to put this, but here will do.

How good did the MCC look last night? Fair enough if it's not your thing but my experience is you'll find some of the most passionate Dees fans in there. They even had a Melbourne chant going at one point*

*And I hope the offending parties promptly have their privileges removed. The MCC is no place for that sort of rot
Going to sound crazy but i think we broke even with Richmond last night. looking after the game there was plenty of Melbourne numbers in the stands which i couldn't differentiate during the game

Going to sound crazy but i think we broke even with Richmond last night. looking after the game there was plenty of Melbourne numbers in the stands which i couldn't differentiate during the game

I actually thought that melbourne fans out numbered Richmond fans! Thought that about 35,000 Dee fans were at the game tonight with about 20,000 Richmond fans to and about 5,000 neutrals l!!

People forget how many fans Melbourne do have when they start winning. Melbourne when going well are about the same size as Geelong and St.kilda when they are flying!! Melbourne are certainly bigger then North Melbourne and Western Bulldogs who would ave around 25,000!

Queens birthday if Melbourne continue with their great form and if Collingwood could find some sort of form would easily get over 70,000! In 2006 when both teams were 3rd and 4th on the ladder drew 78,000 on queens birthday!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually thought that melbourne fans out numbered Richmond fans! Thought that about 35,000 Dee fans were at the game tonight with about 20,000 Richmond fans to and about 5,000 neutrals l!!

People forget how many fans Melbourne do have when they start winning. Melbourne when going well are about the same size as Geelong and St.kilda when they are flying!! Melbourne are certainly bigger then North Melbourne and Western Bulldogs who would ave around 25,000!

Queens birthday if Melbourne continue with their great form and if Collingwood could find some sort of form would easily get over 70,000! In 2006 when both teams were 3rd and 4th on the ladder drew 78,000 on queens birthday!!

I thought the same, the crowd was a lot more pro Melbourne than pro Richmond. Whether that was because we were louder because we were winning I'm not sure, but was definitely a majority to us in the crowd.

Only 70k if Collingwood somehow revive themselves (Essendon not included). If they have a crap month only 50k will turn up i reckon, and much like the 88 Semi Final the demons might out number the Pies on that occasion

Can we get there?
I hope so but can't see why you would not have signed up already if you were going to this year.
Bandwangoners will only well and truly join once this team looks like it has a chance at finals.

I'll dob myself in, I'm likely going to sign up this week, but only to one of the interstate membership options for obvious reasons. I don't really have the need for it, as we only play one game up here and I have more than a few means of getting free tickets to that, while building a second house this year means regular trips down aren't an option, but I'm that pumped with how things are going this year, why the hell not, it's 1 more on the way to 40K

I'll dob myself in, I'm likely going to sign up this week, but only to one of the interstate membership options for obvious reasons. I don't really have the need for it, as we only play one game up here and I have more than a few means of getting free tickets to that, while building a second house this year means regular trips down aren't an option, but I'm that pumped with how things are going this year, why the hell not, it's 1 more on the way to 40K
Do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back