News Membership 2017 - 42K cracked!! Help us get to infinity members

Will MFC reach 40,000 members in 2017?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Also only 200 behind the Saints now, after being 2k behind at Christmas :D
Few microwaved St Kilda memberships following the weekends effort too judging by the autopsy thread on their board too.
Their number could go backwards !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd have thought yesterday would have signed up by now. Could you also sign up today and tomorrow? They're the typical bandwagon supporters.
Unfortunately I don't have enough money for today and tomorrow

Have you all recieved your Melbourne memberships yet?

My brother has been a Melbourne member for years. Yet his membership still hasn't arrived, even though he applied in January.

I heard that they bulk post memberships to save postal costs. So if everyone else has got theirs, then he should have got his by now, yet it still hasn't arrived. What's going on?

My brother has been a Melbourne member for years. Yet his membership still hasn't arrived, even though he applied in January.

I heard that they bulk post memberships to save postal costs. So if everyone else has got theirs, then he should have got his by now, yet it still hasn't arrived. What's going on?
My old man and my brother haven't received theirs yet, mine only arrived on Thursday. I renewed mine earlier this month though.

Bizarre, harass the club about it. I ordered mine in early Jan and got it late Jan.

Mine took a while this year too

Soooo we are 2-0 do hopefully a spike in memberships, if we could beat Geelong then we would hit the 40K mark!

Back