News Membership 2017 - 42K cracked!! Help us get to infinity members

Will MFC reach 40,000 members in 2017?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

96 points.

I was the record margin for a GF until Port took the mantle in 2007.
My dad took my brother to that game ... I was only 4 at the time, so easy sell ... we set up all sorts of red and blue celebrations for their home coming ... then went for a sleep at half time and pulled them all down when we woke up ... Cheers to Geelong for cracking that record.

My dad took my brother to that game ... I was only 4 at the time, so easy sell ... we set up all sorts of red and blue celebrations for their home coming ... then went for a sleep at half time and pulled them all down when we woke up ... Cheers to Geelong for cracking that record.
More thanks to port for sucking

How do tickets for finals work?

Say we make an elimination final - and it's at the MCG, but hypothetically not our home game. Do we get any priority access as a member?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do tickets for finals work?

Say we make an elimination final - and it's at the MCG, but hypothetically not our home game. Do we get any priority access as a member?
Rang the club, they'll send out a registration link at some point for finals tickets

When you rang to ask this question, could you hear the person on the other end blowing the dust off the manual that tells them how finals tickets work?
Pretty much...I said I'm fairly aware I'm getting of myself and she replied that I was the third that day...

My prediction of ending just short of 41.5k looking pretty good.
I think we're sailing right past that if we can beat Sydney this week.

I think there's definitely a competition going between the Dees and Saints. We've been neck and neck for a couple of months. I think both clubs are keeping a close eye on each other and matching their efforts to get more members. Good for both, really. But we've got to beat them!

It's scary that I just had the thought that i'll need to buy the Grand Final guarantee next year. Never felt like I'd need it.

It's scary that I just had the thought that i'll need to buy the Grand Final guarantee next year. Never felt like I'd need it.
If we pull it off tonight I'm buying it this year...

Back