News Membership 2018 - 45,000 members (possibly)???

Remove this Banner Ad

Win over Carlton and you will break 42,000. Think you guys will end up with 43,500 members
Perhaps if we beat Adelaide and then Collingwood.

Couldn't even get it right! ;)

322 last years tally (42,233)
For a start my post is unedited and the total, when subtracted from last years tally, gives you the correct answer.
You've gone and f'd it up again by saying 42,233 - 41,922 = 322.
Honestly, this is painful so gite it a rest and quit being a flog.
Proper Gander can you please reign in this dope?

giphy.gif

For a start my post is unedited and the total, when subtracted from last years tally, gives you the correct answer.
Jesus, chill dude.
I'm just playing.

But you do your best work on the edge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone got their New Balance 50% off? I got offered a $75 voucher to sign up but forgot to do it in time, just wondering if the 50% voucher will come through still.

Has anyone got their New Balance 50% off? I got offered a $75 voucher to sign up but forgot to do it in time, just wondering if the 50% voucher will come through still.
Mine came by email recently

Mine came by email recently
Damn, so guessing i wont get any vouchers then...my fault for waiting so long to sign up.

*On that note if anyone decides they dont want to use their 50% off voucher and are happy to let someone else use it please pick me.

Damn, so guessing i wont get any vouchers then...my fault for waiting so long to sign up.

*On that note if anyone decides they dont want to use their 50% off voucher and are happy to let someone else use it please pick me.
Ill check if the gf got one and get back to you, if you could send me a pm and Ill leave it unread that will remind me to ask her later haha

It used to be fun to come in here and check the numbers, now it's getting a bit edgy.

Sando is the guy who reports the numbers. Let's just leave it that way.
Thanks Ando!

Hopefully a good update today.

Aints - 42,297 (Lots of cat ladies down at Moorabbin)
Dogs - 41,759

Norf - 39,076

47 short of last years tally (42,233)
Last year in round 9 we were 4 wins and 5 losses. Ladder position beats hope, it seems. If we stay in the top 4 til round 15, 45000 is not out of the question. My theory there is: a lot of long suffering faithfuls can finally lean on their kids and no-club relatives/friends to go our way.

Does the club get any kick back from mcc members? Or do we know how many demons supporters are MCC members?
That would hurt our numbers for sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back