News Membership 2018 - 45,000 members (possibly)???

Remove this Banner Ad

Not to mention the blokes they've used.
'Palm Trees' Membrey and 'Manbuns' Bruce.
both with mouth wide open in what I imagine is meant to be a roar of triumph but, in Bruce's case, just looks like he is prepping for a dental check-up. It's very strange indeed.

both with mouth wide open in what I imagine is meant to be a roar of triumph but, in Bruce's case, just looks like he is prepping for a dental check-up. It's very strange indeed.
Bruce has just shanked one from the goalsquare and Palm Trees is pasting Dunstan for kicking it 10m over his head

Next time Sando checks out this thread ...
tenor.gif

Makes sense, fans still disgruntled at the way we missed finals + Watts was a very popular player. If we start the year we’ll beat last years tally so it’s all good.
Yeah, I tried to do a non-renew protest but my auto renew rolled me so I gave up the vigil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norf - 24,598
Aints - No count
North starting to lag there. Don’t blame them - you would have to pay me to be a member of that lot.

BTW no need to thank me but if it wasn’t for me we would only have 27,609 members which isn’t nearly so satisfying.

North starting to lag there. Don’t blame them - you would have to pay me to be a member of that lot.

BTW no need to thank me but if it wasn’t for me we would only have 27,609 members which isn’t nearly so satisfying.
Buy 3 and come see me!

Nah sure did - me and the two girls got one.
Mrs is still hanging on grimly to her Carlton allegiance!
Have you told her it's just as disappointing just add red?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back