News Membership 2018 - 45,000 members (possibly)???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rhaz

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
This is just a general question - not getting ahead of myself - but how do Grand Final tickets work if you're a member who doesn't have a grand final guarantee, and also not MCC? Is it just a luck of the draw ballot or something like that?

DeesFanTheMan

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
This is just a general question - not getting ahead of myself - but how do Grand Final tickets work if you're a member who doesn't have a grand final guarantee, and also not MCC? Is it just a luck of the draw ballot or something like that?
Nfi lol

harry000

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
New England Patriots
I upgraded my membership today sooo I dont have to worry about this :) in other new mi goreng tastes good if you add a fried egg to it :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CWaffles

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Does anyone know what membership is the cheapest with guaranteed grand finals tickets....if we make it of course.

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Does anyone know if a 3 game membership will get me on the list to buy tickets for the first round of finals?

EDIT: Nvm, just looked it up, it does. God our fixture is shite for the rest of the year lol. 5 home games in Melbourne v WB, St Kilda, GC, Sydney, and GWS. GWS will almost defs clash with a wedding and the first three games will probably all be blowouts. Other than Sydney, I’m not even sure which two home games to go to...

Last edited:

harry000

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Does anyone know if a 3 game membership will get me on the list to buy tickets for the first round of finals?

EDIT: Nvm, just looked it up, it does. God our fixture is shite for the rest of the year lol. 5 home games in Melbourne v WB, St Kilda, GC, Sydney, and GWS. GWS will almost defs clash with a wedding and the first three games will probably all be blowouts. Other than Sydney, I’m not even sure which two home games to go to...
Pretty sure theres one against Freo too? That would be worth a look?

Fyfe is impressive to watch in the flesh. Albeit frustrating when he's playing against you. My fave opposition player to watch live since Goodes was in full flight.

Edit: never mind. Thats in NT :(

Bluelegs

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Axiom, Greenbay Packers

How many ******* years do we have to play home games vs both GWS and Gold Coast. I reckon 6 of the 8 years they've been in the comp we've gotten both of them at home. Nevermind we haven't had a home game against the bombers since 2010

Top Bottom