News Membership 2018 - 45,000 members (possibly)???

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Best way to calculate it is to look at the AGM financial sheets. Look at revenue from memberships numbers. No point in 100,000 members if they call kick in $10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

schmuttt

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
I reckon the game that hurts the most is the hawks game. Win that and honestly we probably get 45K.

mrmonkey

Club Legend
AFL Club
Melbourne
I have a friend he's an interesting character I guess is the way I would put it. He loves his footy and sport in general. He's barracks for Richmond but he likes Melbourne so he buys a membership for Melbourne each year. He told me yesterday that he just purchased a Melbourne membership on queens birthday so good on him.

TheCount

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, Packers
When is the cut off for memberships?
Pretty sure they ditched the membership cut off a few years ago when teams started spruiking 3 game memberships for their last few home games ... the successes of which heavily rely on both the fixture, and a team’s likelihood of playing finals ... so we’d have been lucky to sell 10

DemonJim

Wild Thing
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Atlanta Braves
Pretty sure they ditched the membership cut off a few years ago when teams started spruiking 3 game memberships for their last few home games ... the successes of which heavily rely on both the fixture, and a team’s likelihood of playing finals ... so we’d have been lucky to sell 10
Yeah I was wondering about that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rhaz

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
When is the cutoff date?

45000 looks out of sight now, unless we win our next three straight, but that might be too late.

CWaffles

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
So glad you posted this, unfortunately life has gotten in the way this year so the old man and I hadn't signed up yet (had always planned to) I received a message the other day about an armchair membership to keep our consecutive years going and I just signed us both up.

Only at 6 years consecutive this year but would hate to have lost it!

so +2 to the membership tally.

Top Bottom