News Membership 2018 - 45,000 members (possibly)???

Remove this Banner Ad

189319-garry-lyon.jpg

search
4f531d1e4fe25ffabb90fb038b02fa07.jpg

This is just a general question - not getting ahead of myself - but how do Grand Final tickets work if you're a member who doesn't have a grand final guarantee, and also not MCC? Is it just a luck of the draw ballot or something like that?

This is just a general question - not getting ahead of myself - but how do Grand Final tickets work if you're a member who doesn't have a grand final guarantee, and also not MCC? Is it just a luck of the draw ballot or something like that?
I upgraded my membership today sooo I dont have to worry about this :) in other new mi goreng tastes good if you add a fried egg to it :thumbsu:

Would be interesting to see if there has been an increase in people moving from GA (no finals tickets) to higher memberships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we can't sell some memberships after the month we have had we never will.

The lack of home games at the G doesnt help. hopefully theres a spike prior to queens birthday.

Does anyone know what membership is the cheapest with guaranteed grand finals tickets....if we make it of course.

Does anyone know what membership is the cheapest with guaranteed grand finals tickets....if we make it of course.

Demon seats open air home I believe - $42.90 per month

Does anyone know if a 3 game membership will get me on the list to buy tickets for the first round of finals?

EDIT: Nvm, just looked it up, it does. God our fixture is shite for the rest of the year lol. 5 home games in Melbourne v WB, St Kilda, GC, Sydney, and GWS. GWS will almost defs clash with a wedding and the first three games will probably all be blowouts. Other than Sydney, I’m not even sure which two home games to go to...

Last edited:
Does anyone know if a 3 game membership will get me on the list to buy tickets for the first round of finals?

EDIT: Nvm, just looked it up, it does. God our fixture is shite for the rest of the year lol. 5 home games in Melbourne v WB, St Kilda, GC, Sydney, and GWS. GWS will almost defs clash with a wedding and the first three games will probably all be blowouts. Other than Sydney, I’m not even sure which two home games to go to...
Pretty sure theres one against Freo too? That would be worth a look?

Fyfe is impressive to watch in the flesh. Albeit frustrating when he's playing against you. My fave opposition player to watch live since Goodes was in full flight.

Edit: never mind. Thats in NT :(

How many ******* years do we have to play home games vs both GWS and Gold Coast. I reckon 6 of the 8 years they've been in the comp we've gotten both of them at home. Nevermind we haven't had a home game against the bombers since 2010

How many ******* years do we have to play home games vs both GWS and Gold Coast. I reckon 6 of the 8 years they've been in the comp we've gotten both of them at home. Nevermind we haven't had a home game against the bombers since 2010
If you go find my home game list you'll see but yes. Its pretty s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back