News Membership 2018 - 45,000 members (possibly)???

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a friend he's an interesting character I guess is the way I would put it. He loves his footy and sport in general. He's barracks for Richmond but he likes Melbourne so he buys a membership for Melbourne each year. He told me yesterday that he just purchased a Melbourne membership on queens birthday so good on him.

When is the cut off for memberships?
Pretty sure they ditched the membership cut off a few years ago when teams started spruiking 3 game memberships for their last few home games ... the successes of which heavily rely on both the fixture, and a team’s likelihood of playing finals ... so we’d have been lucky to sell 10

Pretty sure they ditched the membership cut off a few years ago when teams started spruiking 3 game memberships for their last few home games ... the successes of which heavily rely on both the fixture, and a team’s likelihood of playing finals ... so we’d have been lucky to sell 10
Yeah I was wondering about that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When is the cutoff date?

45000 looks out of sight now, unless we win our next three straight, but that might be too late.

Cut off is today

So glad you posted this, unfortunately life has gotten in the way this year so the old man and I hadn't signed up yet (had always planned to) I received a message the other day about an armchair membership to keep our consecutive years going and I just signed us both up.

Only at 6 years consecutive this year but would hate to have lost it!

so +2 to the membership tally.

Cut off is today

According to the ol' terms and conditions on the membership site the cut off was 5pm today. Basically says any members signed up after that time wont be counted officially by the AFL and the member wont have priority access to finals tickets.

I was about to sign up to the 3 game membership tonight but now haven't because of that. The clubs reminder email which they only sent yesterday didn't reference that info. I've replied and just suggested in the future that would be useful to make known in the reminder emails (nothing angsty, it was my fault I was lazy and left it too late).

I was a 10 year consecutive 11 game member too. Rather ironic that the entire 10 years I was a consecutive member (I have been one before many times though) we have not once made finals, the year I'm not a member and not attending games, we will probably make the finals. You can all thank me later!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back