(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
FML i just signed up, i should have waited an hour
I keep letting my membership roll over. Every year at this time I get pissed off because I miss getting a random phonecall from a player. I’d love to get a call from the Weid.

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
I keep letting my membership roll over. Every year at this time I get pissed off because I miss getting a random phonecall from a player. I’d love to get a call from the Weid.
I think he was a bit surprised I cut him off after about 30 seconds but I'd much rather him sign up more members than let me fanboy for a few minutes.

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I think he was a bit surprised I cut him off after about 30 seconds but I'd much rather him sign up more members than let me fanboy for a few minutes.
You’re way too disciplined. I would have milked it for a bit and then tried to make it a conference call to involve random friends and my Mum

CWaffles

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
I checked my phone after getting out of a meeting and there was a voicemail from some Tom McDonald blokes, i was like who the f*ck is Tom McDonald and then i heard the rest of his message. The only time a player calla me to sign up and i miss it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PerfectFooty

Perfect Cell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Williamstown Seagulls
Thread starter Moderator #67
I checked my phone after getting out of a meeting and there was a voicemail from some Tom McDonald blokes, i was like who the f*ck is Tom McDonald and then i heard the rest of his message. The only time a player calla me to sign up and i miss it.
I'd settle for a message honestly

rhaz

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anyone know the best way to get tickets for Round 2 down at GMHBA?

I'm a trident member, if that helps. Would prefer to sit in a spot where I won't get bashed by locals, but i'm also aware that tickets are probably pretty hard to come by so I can't get picky. I'll be going with a couple of neutral supporters who live in Geelong.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United. Celtic
Anyone know the best way to get tickets for Round 2 down at GMHBA?

I'm a trident member, if that helps. Would prefer to sit in a spot where I won't get bashed by locals, but i'm also aware that tickets are probably pretty hard to come by so I can't get picky. I'll be going with a couple of neutral supporters who live in Geelong.
There was a an email sent last week for a dedicated Dees section, but they could be sold out by now.

Top Bottom