(Log in to remove this ad.)

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
I keep letting my membership roll over. Every year at this time I get pissed off because I miss getting a random phonecall from a player. I’d love to get a call from the Weid.
I think he was a bit surprised I cut him off after about 30 seconds but I'd much rather him sign up more members than let me fanboy for a few minutes.

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I think he was a bit surprised I cut him off after about 30 seconds but I'd much rather him sign up more members than let me fanboy for a few minutes.
You’re way too disciplined. I would have milked it for a bit and then tried to make it a conference call to involve random friends and my Mum

CWaffles

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
I checked my phone after getting out of a meeting and there was a voicemail from some Tom McDonald blokes, i was like who the f*ck is Tom McDonald and then i heard the rest of his message. The only time a player calla me to sign up and i miss it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rhaz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anyone know the best way to get tickets for Round 2 down at GMHBA?

I'm a trident member, if that helps. Would prefer to sit in a spot where I won't get bashed by locals, but i'm also aware that tickets are probably pretty hard to come by so I can't get picky. I'll be going with a couple of neutral supporters who live in Geelong.

Stu_Hibachi

Debutant
Apr 9, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United. Celtic
Anyone know the best way to get tickets for Round 2 down at GMHBA?

I'm a trident member, if that helps. Would prefer to sit in a spot where I won't get bashed by locals, but i'm also aware that tickets are probably pretty hard to come by so I can't get picky. I'll be going with a couple of neutral supporters who live in Geelong.
There was a an email sent last week for a dedicated Dees section, but they could be sold out by now.

Top Bottom