News Membership 2020 - 37,278

Players doing the membership drive tonight, feels bad when the Weid rings up and Bendigo Bank is down so you can't sign up :(
FML i just signed up, i should have waited an hour

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
FML i just signed up, i should have waited an hour
I keep letting my membership roll over. Every year at this time I get pissed off because I miss getting a random phonecall from a player. I’d love to get a call from the Weid.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I think he was a bit surprised I cut him off after about 30 seconds but I'd much rather him sign up more members than let me fanboy for a few minutes.
You’re way too disciplined. I would have milked it for a bit and then tried to make it a conference call to involve random friends and my Mum

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
I checked my phone after getting out of a meeting and there was a voicemail from some Tom McDonald blokes, i was like who the f*ck is Tom McDonald and then i heard the rest of his message. The only time a player calla me to sign up and i miss it.

I checked my phone after getting out of a meeting and there was a voicemail from some Tom McDonald blokes, i was like who the f*ck is Tom McDonald and then i heard the rest of his message. The only time a player calla me to sign up and i miss it.
I'd settle for a message honestly

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Membership day on SEN, should give us another kick along today.

All of you dickheads need to look into an alternative place to store your hard earned.
Agreed. For instance, I invested all mine in Joel MacDonald's company.

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anyone know the best way to get tickets for Round 2 down at GMHBA?

I'm a trident member, if that helps. Would prefer to sit in a spot where I won't get bashed by locals, but i'm also aware that tickets are probably pretty hard to come by so I can't get picky. I'll be going with a couple of neutral supporters who live in Geelong.

Stu_Hibachi

Debutant
Apr 9, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United. Celtic
Anyone know the best way to get tickets for Round 2 down at GMHBA?

I'm a trident member, if that helps. Would prefer to sit in a spot where I won't get bashed by locals, but i'm also aware that tickets are probably pretty hard to come by so I can't get picky. I'll be going with a couple of neutral supporters who live in Geelong.

There was a an email sent last week for a dedicated Dees section, but they could be sold out by now.

Back