I Lost My Keays

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 20, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Celtics , England FC
Quick question, I have an essential membership and I was wondering what the process is to potentially sell them? I won’t have time getting the games with work and family stuff going on

Sucka4Love

Team Captain
Aug 23, 2010
Reservoir
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just got my VIC membership kind of lacklustre but understandable. Anyone know why my membership card says 11 year member? I first joined in 2011 but skipped out in 2012 & 13 then rejoined 2014 and been one ever since. Does anyone else card include the years missed?

CrowsB4hoes

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Got my membership stuff and very impressed and happy with what they’ve delivered. One question though. My son got his junior membership kit and is now part of “Tommy’s Team”.

I assumed it was Tom Lynch but it looks nothing like him. Is it Tom Doedee? Looks nothing like him either.

1990crow

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 31, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Does anyone have a Barcode I could use for Friday night game? I have mine but partner needs to go.
Otherwise will have to hope there is general admission left at 11.

skam85

lick the stamp and send it
Aug 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan, Hornets, Kimi Raikkonen
Got my membership stuff and very impressed and happy with what they’ve delivered. One question though. My son got his junior membership kit and is now part of “Tommy’s Team”.

I assumed it was Tom Lynch but it looks nothing like him. Is it Tom Doedee? Looks nothing like him either.
Yeah I got mine yesterday too.
The Hero medal was pretty cool.

Punchy Bassett

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos

I'm guessing Doedee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
Heart skipped a beat last night when the My Membership section was removed from the app.

It's now in a different spot on the app.

Probably not a good idea to be fiddling with that when members still don't have their member packs, are relying on that part of the app to get their tickets for the game, and Ticketmaster won't allow you access to the ticket until 48 hours prior to the game.

MatthewB

Have a twinkie, snapperhead
Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
Want to borrow a mate's ticket for this Friday but he hasn't got his card yet what's the best way to go about it?

if has them on the crows app, he can forward them to you, not sure how it works, its not working until the tickets become available tomorrow

xchadders

Premiership Player
May 26, 2012
tasmania
AFL Club
Adelaide
All mine arrived yesterday.
in all honesty, what do people do with all their stuff each year? I keep all my scarves, but everything else goes in the bin 😮 does anyone but grannies wear those little lapels?

jackster83

Rat in a cage
Jul 31, 2007
ANNISOKAY
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sin City Swamprats, Dethklok
All mine arrived yesterday.
in all honesty, what do people do with all their stuff each year? I keep all my scarves, but everything else goes in the bin 😮 does anyone but grannies wear those little lapels?
I usually throw mine in the bin after our first loss.

BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Gary Putland, Redbacks, Oz Cricket
One of my parents got their membership pack and the other didn’t, both have same last name and live in the same house, wtf. Still haven’t got mine either.

Last edited:

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Well I received my SMA Adelaide Oval Football Membership today. Postie delivered it to a totally different street. Lucky the man was kind enough to bring it around to me.

CharlieCrow

Team Captain
Oct 11, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
South Adelaide, Everton, NY Yankees
Got mine yesterday. Chose the mug. What a terrible horrible decision! Cheapest nastiest piece of cr*p I ever received from the club. Straight to the shed to let old paint brushes dry up and die!

Remove this Banner Ad