brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
If masks are going to be a requirement, they really need to sell Crows masks at games. There'll be a huge take up.

Honestly surprised this wasn't a membership item option. I went for the cap this season as I don't need another scarf (which I'll now get with my AFLW membership), but a member face mask would be quite useful (and something I'd even wear outside of matches).

If masks are going to be a requirement, they really need to sell Crows masks at games. There'll be a huge take up.

There's a good business opportunity for someone to sell "sack Fagan" masks outside the ground.

Yeh I Struggle with the masks at the best of time with my breathing. Really dont want to have to wear one for 4 hours.
Get yourself one of these to go under your mask - makes the world of difference.
29FD1260-208B-4F76-9CAD-FD3D24292797.jpeg

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Honestly surprised this wasn't a membership item option. I went for the cap this season as I don't need another scarf (which I'll now get with my AFLW membership), but a member face mask would be quite useful (and something I'd even wear outside of matches).
It was one of the options I suggested back in March / April when the survey came out about different membership options.

Needless to say, here we are!

Not a badge, phone grip.
But i still didnt get it
i got the higher membership
You do the same, or you got the regular one? (I guess you have no need for reserved seats, so may not have any reason to pay the extra $40-50)

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I've had zero correspondence from the club but they continue to take their money, a bit concerned about it.
Ive been receiving emails still. Maybe check that your email address is right. I found when they had my TPG email none of their emails came through. No problems though with gmail account or work email.

But i still didnt get it
i got the higher membership
You do the same, or you got the regular one? (I guess you have no need for reserved seats, so may not have any reason to pay the extra $40-50)
I’m a Gold member of the AFL with regular AFLW membership. Didn’t realise there were different levels, but yes, you are right. No need for reserved seats.

Crow Envy

Cancelled
Dec 2, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Adelaide Now saying we will have 40k at the games, 37k members and 3k corporate. How many seated members do we have? And surely priority has to go to those who pledged last year.

Back