Membership 2021

Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos
I logged into my Australia Post account to check a delivery of something else and there was a notice saying a package from the AFC was coming. I didn't get an email about this.

Looks like the AFL membership packs are coming.
Was about to ask if anyone had heard anything yet about their packs coming

BrissyCrow

Premium Platinum
Mar 20, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg & Most Other Tiger Teams
I didnt renew my membership last year because I didnt believe that the club had really turned a corner. Yes new coaches came on board but the people who really run the club didn't commit to change within that group. Today I feel that with Chapman gone and now Fagan plus the appointments of some new more experienced coaches (particularly like the appt of Burns, Bello and Rahilly) from outside the club that its time for me to recommit to the club. So I will renew my membership as well.

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Just received email update

Thank you again for being an important part of the Crows Family as a member for the 2021 Season!

As previously communicated member packs were set to be processed and sent out in January. Due to unexpected delays in production, this has taken a little longer than expected.

The good news is your member pack is currently on its way to you and will be with you shortly, ready for the start of the season!

If you haven’t already, you will receive another email from Australia Post in the next 7-10 business days so you can track your delivery online.

If you have any queries regarding your Crows Membership please do not hesitate to contact Member Services team on (08) 8440 6690 or email membership@afc.com.au

Kind Regards

Member Services​

MelbourneCrow

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Chelsea
On its way according to an email the club sent me today. Buggered if I can remember what gift I ordered though (won't be my 6th cap or 10th scarf though). Anyway, hope its as handy as the flask from last year, which has had a lot of use.

CrowBox89

Debutant
Aug 20, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
So SA health were just on with Rowey saying 75% cap on crowds this year and the club have more 11 game members than seats... not sure how they can justify still selling more seated memberships on the website if they cannot fulfil the current seated members.

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
So SA health were just on with Rowey saying 75% cap on crowds this year and the club have more 11 game members than seats... not sure how they can justify still selling more seated memberships on the website if they cannot fulfil the current seated members.
yes heard that. They had a power person and Tom Lynch in yesterday and Lynch had no idea about who misses out. It’s obviously going to be like last year. Port however said with the number of 11 game members they have all of them will get in with some leftover for general public.

Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
yes heard that. They had a power person and Tom Lynch in yesterday and Lynch had no idea about who misses out. It’s obviously going to be like last year. Port however said with the number of 11 game members they have all of them will get in with some leftover for general public.
Benefits of supporting a small club I suppose

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals

I think it would be similar to last year. Those who pledged 100% last season get first dibs, then the 75%ers, then the 50%ers (or less). Then what’s left can go on sale to the public.

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I think it would be similar to last year. Those who pledged 100% last season get first dibs, then the 75%ers, then the 50%ers (or less). Then what’s left can go on sale to the public.
Last year I pledged my $170 gold but got refunded my Sma. This year I have paid both my $170 gold and $690 Sma. With 40,000 there should be enough fir all of us who want to go can.

Back