Membership 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it would be similar to last year. Those who pledged 100% last season get first dibs, then the 75%ers, then the 50%ers (or less). Then what’s left can go on sale to the public.
Also they should be allocating seats in your paid for category of seating or next best at worst. As premium seated legend members we were put up in the nose bleeds more often than not last year while other GA members were sat in the premium areas of seating, you pay top dollar and expect to get close to what you pay for.

Also they should be allocating seats in your paid for category of seating or next best at worst. As premium seated legend members we were put up in the nose bleeds more often than not last year while other GA members were sat in the premium areas of seating, you pay top dollar and expect to get close to what you pay for.
Agree there. As an Adelaide oval footy member I like sitting in the half forward line down the bottom on the western side

Lucky you, you may have actually have seen the other side of the field from up there :)

Agree totally that your category of your full year normal reserved seat should be the same for the replacement tickets that you might have to register for each game. ticketek just issue first in first served though.

Four our 4 tickets that are front row at ground level, we probably wont be able to sit here, and could potentially get nose bleeds.

Lucky you, you may have actually have seen the other side of the field from up there :)
Haha we can see the other side just fine from the front row of the level 3 (300’s bays) an un-interrupted view. You need to take a telescope up in the nose bleeds and even so you still can’t see the closer boundary line either

Agree totally that your category of your full year normal reserved seat should be the same for the replacement tickets that you might have to register for each game. ticketek just issue first in first served though.

Four our 4 tickets that are front row at ground level, we probably wont be able to sit here, and could potentially get nose bleeds.
Same as my group we're front row so probably get stuck up in the nose bleeds all year

If that happens I'll be asking for some money back

We
Haha we can see the other side just fine from the front row of the level 3 (300’s bays) an un-interrupted view. You need to take a telescope up in the nose bleeds and even so you still can’t see the closer boundary line either
2nd row of the top tier is the best seat in the house.

Give me that every day of the week than any seat in level 3*

*Unless I get the Cornes deck with an open bar at the same price.

I have been a Crows member since I was a young lad back in 1991 and a Gold Member since it was introduced in 1998. I was initially a bit pissed off last year when we had to ask/beg for a refund but I eventually decided to make a 100% ”donation”. I was delighted to watch 5 games from the nose bleeds last season and I have greater appreciation of advantages of the Western Stand for day matches.

Despite ongoing uncertainty I have renewed both my 11 game membership plus Gold Membership (which is purely a donation to the club for the next few years). I can accept that with a 40,000 crowd limit I will not get the 11 matches that I have paid for but is it unreasonable to expect an automatic credit for next years membership for the matches that I miss?

This is a complicated one, it's fair and I agree that it's best for people in premium seats to be given premium seats and those who have cheaper memberships should have seats in that area.

But then the question is, is it fair for somebody with premium seats to miss out at all? If last year the priority was given to those that pledged the most money, should the seats this year go to those who have spent the most?

If I've got $1000 tickets on the wing, should I get to see more football (potentially by taking a seat usually allocated to cheaper memberships) than those who have spent $300 to sit/stand elsewhere? Does the club get to the limited capacity by deleting seats in the cheap sections more than in the premium sections?

I don't have game access this year so it doesn't matter to me, but I predict there will be a lot less understanding this year.

I think I would have done away with allocated seating until 100% capacity but kept the seating categories and then scaled up/down capacity equally, then have a registration system that is first come first serve each week, but if you registered and missed out on a ticket the week before you get priority access a couple of hours earlier than those who got a ticket last week to share them around.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, if they just let members in with zero matchday sales, I'd expect us to land under 40k anyway
We only averaged 44k in 2019
This. I'd expect our average crowd to be under 40k without restrictions this year. There were a couple last year we didn't even hit 15k

Anyone heard what is happening with the match day experience they were promising as part of the pledges last season?
They are going to try and win games this year....

Winning is the best "Match Day Experience"

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

This. I'd expect our average crowd to be under 40k without restrictions this year. There were a couple last year we didn't even hit 15k
You do realize that by capping numbers doesn’t automatically guarantee everyone still goes? People always pull out of going at the last minute, no Port game got their full allocated attendance either

Anyone heard what is happening with the match day experience they were promising as part of the pledges last season?

That's filed along with the explanation of the five year plan, why Nigel Smart was let go, and what really happened during Tippettgate.

You do realize that by capping numbers doesn’t automatically guarantee everyone still goes? People always pull out of going at the last minute, no Port game got their full allocated attendance either
I do realise. What i was trying to say is that people worrying they won't be able to go even though they've paid for 11 games.... it probably won't be an issue. If you want to you'll be able to get in

I do realise. What i was trying to say is that people worrying they won't be able to go even though they've paid for 11 games.... it probably won't be an issue. If you want to you'll be able to get in
The only game in Adelaide I wanted to go to which I couldnt was the showdown.

Got into every other Crows game in Adelaide that had a crowd plus the preliminary final.

Showdown did.

The only game in Adelaide I wanted to go to which I couldnt was the showdown.

Got into every other Crows game in Adelaide that had a crowd plus the preliminary final.
I went to every crows game except the first win because of a meeting. Stupid 5pm start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back