Membership 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

What's happening with General admin season ticket holders? I changed to the basic 11 game stand on the hill membership this year after wasting $480 last year.
Not seated so do they allocate me a seat or am I left out with another year of money down the drain.
Thinking of getting my money back if I cant stand around and enjoy a beer.

Freeze on 2019 prices or 2020 prices?

I just remember 2020 was cheaper than 2019 (Allowed me to go back to 8 beers a game rather than having to cap it at 7 on my gameday budget)

Also - The no mingling may have been my fault. I gave security attitude at the PF when catching up with some mates and pointed out that the regulations had changed that day to allow standing and drinking. :disappointed:

Same. Got an email on the 15th of Feb saying I'd get sent a tracking number in 7-10 days. Nothing since.
Has anyone actually received their membership packages? I know there was an email the other week saying they would be coming but havent heard or seen anything since
was in the same boat until about an hour ago. My tracking just got updated to “we’ve got it”. So should be here in a week or so.

SMA has emailed me my AOFM in case I dont get it in time. I can use this barcode to get reserved seats in western stand match by match like last year.

I got an email that my seat has been moved, but only one was listed (have 2 seats next to each other). Is it expected to retain the seat but not sit together with your friend/parter etc. or has there been some type of glitch with their system.

Tried calling but busy, tried using callback feature and after 2 mins of Sam Jacobs talking it asked to press "1" to talk to member services and it went to the busy line and hung up.... not the best experience but I am sure they are pretty busy.....

If you want a laugh, head to the socials.

So many self important people complaining.

I'm a legend gold member with expensive reserved seats since day 1, I've got a problem! I'm so important instead of noticing the message from the club and others having trouble, I'm going to post this on social media so everyone else knows how important I am!!! Look at meeeeeeeee!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The most basic form of member engagement for any organisation is to be available when members have basic questions. I haven't contacted the club in 12 months but the handful of times prior to that weren't impressive. Seems nothing much has changed.

I have not heard a thing about seats or package tracking etc. Keep deducting my money though...

This is as exciting as 2021 will get!

A guy I work with goes with his 4 children
And whoever did the ticketing thought it was okay to split him up with the 4 kids.
3 seats in 1 bay, 2 2 bays away.

Thing is, I think he said only 1 of his 4 kids had even reached their teens. Honestly didnt think the club and/or ticketmaster would be that incompetant.

A guy I work with goes with his 4 children
And whoever did the ticketing thought it was okay to split him up with the 4 kids.
3 seats in 1 bay, 2 2 bays away.

Thing is, I think he said only 1 of his 4 kids had even reached their teens. Honestly didnt think the club and/or ticketmaster would be that incompetant.

Get the feeling this is all on Ticketmaster and the club is now scrambling to put out the spotfires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back