Membership 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got my VIC membership kind of lacklustre but understandable. Anyone know why my membership card says 11 year member? I first joined in 2011 but skipped out in 2012 & 13 then rejoined 2014 and been one ever since. Does anyone else card include the years missed?

Got my membership stuff and very impressed and happy with what they’ve delivered. One question though. My son got his junior membership kit and is now part of “Tommy’s Team”.

I assumed it was Tom Lynch but it looks nothing like him. Is it Tom Doedee? Looks nothing like him either.

Got my membership stuff and very impressed and happy with what they’ve delivered. One question though. My son got his junior membership kit and is now part of “Tommy’s Team”.

I assumed it was Tom Lynch but it looks nothing like him. Is it Tom Doedee? Looks nothing like him either.

Yeah I got mine yesterday too.
The Hero medal was pretty cool.

I'm guessing Doedee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heart skipped a beat last night when the My Membership section was removed from the app.

It's now in a different spot on the app.

Probably not a good idea to be fiddling with that when members still don't have their member packs, are relying on that part of the app to get their tickets for the game, and Ticketmaster won't allow you access to the ticket until 48 hours prior to the game.

Want to borrow a mate's ticket for this Friday but he hasn't got his card yet what's the best way to go about it?

if has them on the crows app, he can forward them to you, not sure how it works, its not working until the tickets become available tomorrow

All mine arrived yesterday.
in all honesty, what do people do with all their stuff each year? I keep all my scarves, but everything else goes in the bin 😮 does anyone but grannies wear those little lapels?

All mine arrived yesterday.
in all honesty, what do people do with all their stuff each year? I keep all my scarves, but everything else goes in the bin 😮 does anyone but grannies wear those little lapels?

I usually throw mine in the bin after our first loss.

One of my parents got their membership pack and the other didn’t, both have same last name and live in the safe house, wtf. Still haven’t got mine either.
What's caused them to move to their safe house?

Well I received my SMA Adelaide Oval Football Membership today. Postie delivered it to a totally different street. Lucky the man was kind enough to bring it around to me.

Got mine yesterday. Chose the mug. What a terrible horrible decision! Cheapest nastiest piece of cr*p I ever received from the club. Straight to the shed to let old paint brushes dry up and die!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back