Membership 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Got mine yesterday. Chose the mug. What a terrible horrible decision! Cheapest nastiest piece of cr*p I ever received from the club. Straight to the shed to let old paint brushes dry up and die!
Meh I got one too, its OK, I already have 5 scarves and 5 hats

Mine is in the mail apparently.

My partner and I are placing betts on what will arrive first - the toaster he ordered off Amazon yesterday or my member pack that's been in the mail for nearly 2 months :D
The next item you buy from Amazon will arrive before the membership pack....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yeah. Mine has been in the mail since February 3.
The barcode they sent to seated members is too small to scan at the gate and when I try to make it bigger on this idiot Acrobat system they sent it on, it disappears from the page. I can't find a way to move it to the left or to copy. Any clues?

Yeah. Mine has been in the mail since February 3.
The barcode they sent to seated members is too small to scan at the gate and when I try to make it bigger on this idiot Acrobat system they sent it on, it disappears from the page. I can't find a way to move it to the left or to copy. Any clues?

Have they blamed it on the Suez Canal disaster yet?

Yeah, thanks FC. I've tried resizing, but doesn't work. The barcode is missing when I print as it's vamoosed to the right.
If you are on windows 10, try using "Snipping Tool". Open the document, then open and use "snipping tool" save the image and print it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So about those member packs that were definitely going to be delivered before our round 3 game.....

Are they still stuck on the boat? Rough seas?

Given I've also received zero correspondence from the club, I assume I just print out the email from our last game and use that again??

Last seen in the Suez Canal 😂

Bought my daughter a Junior Membership as a Xmas gift to put under the tree. Ended up being a piece of paper.

Promised her it would be here as an Easter gift. Still a piece of paper.

Her birthday is in June, what do you reckon my chances are?

Was very understanding, but now bitterly disappointed with the club for their false promises.

Bought my daughter a Junior Membership as a Xmas gift to put under the tree. Ended up being a piece of paper.

Promised her it would be here as an Easter gift. Still a piece of paper.

Her birthday is in June, what do you reckon my chances are?

Was very understanding, but now bitterly disappointed with the club for their false promises.
Maybe when they said we have to be patient in the rebuild this is what they meant

Got my membership stuff and very impressed and happy with what they’ve delivered. One question though. My son got his junior membership kit and is now part of “Tommy’s Team”.

I assumed it was Tom Lynch but it looks nothing like him. Is it Tom Doedee? Looks nothing like him either.
This confirms it Screenshot_20210401-091854.jpeg

I got the member hoodie this year, first time I've gotten any of the additional member attire they've offered, and it's actually pretty good. Made by O'Neills (I'm led believe previous ones were a mixed bag not related to our gear sponsor at the time), it's got an elasticated hood and the fleece material has almost a soft shell outer. I'm happy with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back