Membership 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Bought my daughter a Junior Membership as a Xmas gift to put under the tree. Ended up being a piece of paper.

Promised her it would be here as an Easter gift. Still a piece of paper.

Her birthday is in June, what do you reckon my chances are?

Was very understanding, but now bitterly disappointed with the club for their false promises.

Well, I must apologise to all. Packs just rocked up on my doorstep, before R3 as the club promised.

Well my membership card finally arrived during the week... and didn't work at the gate

Oh so that was you fighting 5 security guards and 2 Stewards at once with a bollard? Credit to you, I thought the taser was unfair

I don’t think that works for Ticketmaster tickets (which is the platform for our member tickets).

I tried doing that with tennis tickets the other week and it didn’t work.

Strangely enough a screenshot works for Ticketek.

screenshot worked of tickets in apple wallet shared.

I've decided to become a member for the first time in eight years.

I'm happy with the changes we've made as a club and can see a clear path forward. The first rounds of the season have solidified this decision.

I punished the club after the Tippett saga, vowing never to give another cent of my money until the people responsible were sacked. It's only fair that once those people were (finally) moved on, that I put my money where my mouth is and support this club financially.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still no sign of the pack on Aust Post Website. I have contacted Australia Post telling them that last week it was scanned as it said WE GOT IT. Now it says nothing. They could only see what I could see and said that its a valid tracking number but still needs to be scanned.

It was scanned so where he hell is it now.

Now its coming

Track your items - Australia Post It's coming today
Most recent update
Onboard for delivery

WINGFIELD SA

Date & time Thu 8 Apr • 10:42am

Wife just called and pack has arrived. She’s now going through it all saying yuck why you got that ugly shirt and that ugly mug. Typical power/Collingwood fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back