Membership 2021

Mar 26, 2015
The Land of Apricot Slice
AFL Club
Adelaide
What a bargain
Screenshot_2021-04-10-15-56-15-88.jpeg

So got the members email this evening:

We’re interested in understanding your footy experience so far this year, given how much has changed for the AFL and life in general due to the pandemic.

If you haven’t been to a Crows match so far this year, we would love to hear more about why that is the case, and what we can do to get you back!

Let’s see...no haven’t been to a game yet this year and glad you asked what you can do to get me back....

An all expense paid round trip flight from Phoenix to Adelaide.

:)

Aug 4, 2004
on planet Crow
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
36ers
Thought I might comment on the quality of the membership item.

I got the scarf. It's great. Looks good, nice material. Very happy. My dad got the hat and loves it.

However, I noticed two blokes sitting in front of me with the new hats on. The velcro strap at the back has "We Fly As One" on it. All good. Except some of the hats have the writing upside down! Of the two in front of me, one was right, one was upside down. Checked my dads - upside down.
I wonder who else has this??

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants

I got the scarf. It's great. Looks look, nice material. Very happy. My dad got the hat and loves it.

However, I noticed two blokes sitting in front of me with the new hats on. The velcro strap at the back has "We Fly As One" on it. All good. Except some of the hats have the writing upside down! Of the two in front of me, one was right, one was upside down. Checked my dads - upside down.
Need to check tonight when I get home now

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC

I got the scarf. It's great. Looks good, nice material. Very happy. My dad got the hat and loves it.

My Hat has 2021 Member on the velco strap
We fly as one is on the right side of the hat near the back

Last edited:

Apsaalooke

Premiership Player
Sep 23, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Ozark Mountain Daredevils
So got the members email this evening:

We’re interested in understanding your footy experience so far this year, given how much has changed for the AFL and life in general due to the pandemic.

If you haven’t been to a Crows match so far this year, we would love to hear more about why that is the case, and what we can do to get you back!

Let’s see...no haven’t been to a game yet this year and glad you asked what you can do to get me back....

An all expense paid round trip flight from Phoenix to Adelaide.

:)
I suppose you want them to pay for your 2 week Medihotel quarantine as well!

I suppose you want them to pay for your 2 week Medihotel quarantine as well!

Fully vaccinated—I want a 5 star hotel thank you very much

And the team asked what it could do

;)

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
So tomorrow is the day to get tickets for the next home game against GWS. For us western stand members anyway without reserves seats. Wish they just allocated us a seat for the year so we didnt have to keep doing this.

So tomorrow is the day to get tickets for the next home game against GWS. For us western stand members anyway without reserves seats. Wish they just allocated us a seat for the year so we didnt have to keep doing this.
But the advantage of western stand seats is the ability to move around? :infodeskperson:

Back