Memberships Membership 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 was extremely painful

Extremely painful is correct. On the walk back to my hotel after game there were so many bandwagon Richmond dickheads being obnoxious culminating in this one woman that accosted me in Carlton of all places, quite drunk, going on about the Crows losing, jabbing me in the shoulder with my finger. I tell you it took every single drop of my self control to not knock her out, it would have been so easy. However, she was drunk and it wasn't her fault the Crows lost, besides the day was bad enough, i didn't want to end up in lock up.

I've ended up keeping both of my memberships gold, I sort of look at it as though I am investing in the club by doing it.

When we almost snagged a GF appearance in 2012 I came to the conclusion that it's most probably easier to just get gold and keep it as an insurance policy should we ever make a Grand Final. I pay my tickets via the instalments and for me it only works out to around $20 extra a month to guarantee 2 tickets to the GF.

It definitely made life a lot easier in 2017 especially seeing the prices that people were paying to scalpers for tickets.
Back in 2005 we were pre-season favourites for the wooden spoon.
We won the minor premiership.

You never know what to expect. Best be safe and cover your arse.

I moved to Adelaide in 2008, and got my season ticket in 2009. I've been gold ever since then. I got tickets for the 2017 GF. Yet, my best mate was trying and trying to get a scalped ticket and failed. He had to watch it at Fed Square I think it was.

Extremely painful is correct. On the walk back to my hotel after game there were so many bandwagon Richmond dickheads being obnoxious culminating in this one woman that accosted me in Carlton of all places, quite drunk, going on about the Crows losing, jabbing me in the shoulder with my finger. I tell you it took every single drop of my self control to not knock her out, it would have been so easy. However, she was drunk and it wasn't her fault the Crows lost, besides the day was bad enough, i didn't want to end up in lock up.

Second that. It was a rough walk back to the hotel that day, I get that winning it is great, but no need to get in the face of opposition supporters.
Totally worth having gold membership that year though, no random selection like the other membership tiers, just buy your GF ticket/s!

We had so many "post-GF plans".

Ended up trudging back to the hotel with a 6 pack and watched Seinfeld on 9Go, eventually falling asleep by 9pm.

I think we lucked out in 2017.

Getting standing room tickets meant we were right near an exit. So we bolted straight after the final siren, so we dodged the real obnoxious Richmond supporters.

Get to the hotel (as we hadn’t checked in yet), they botched the reservation (gave us a room with one Queen bed for 3 people…awkward 😂) so we got upgraded from the budget wing of the hotel to one of their main rooms.

I don’t think the GF itself traumatises me (I look fondly on the build up and what not). The club blowing itself up in 2018/19 on the other hand…

We had so many "post-GF plans".

Ended up trudging back to the hotel with a 6 pack and watched Seinfeld on 9Go, eventually falling asleep by 9pm.
I didn't book a hotel gf night. Had an early flight sunday so planned an all nighter. Spent the night at the cas drinking coffee and playing the pokies. Most depressing night of my life.

A couple of questions
Do the crows still do physical cards for the tickets? I've been told the club said its a blanket no they don't, electronic only, but reading this thread it seems like some here have them.

If you have an electronic ticket can you transfer them to others and if so, how do you do that?
You’re not a member?

A couple of questions
Do the crows still do physical cards for the tickets? I've been told the club said its a blanket no they don't, electronic only, but reading this thread it seems like some here have them.

If you have an electronic ticket can you transfer them to others and if so, how do you do that?

Yep.

My partner became a member last year and was defaulted on to the physical membership.

Can you give me a bit of a explanation on how to do it? I'm trying to help out a couple of phone and internet illiterate boomers here ( one of which doesn't like me looking at their phone (the other doesn't care) but the one who doesn't like me looking at their phone has done all the membership organising).
Go to Membership on the app and find your ticket. When the ticket comes up look under the thingy you scan for entry (KRAFT strikes again), find a link there to transfer ticket to another phone. Club sends an acknowledgement when transfer complete.
I think there are other options, but that's the one I use.
Just as well I'm not an illiterate boomer. I pre-date boomerism. :)
On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Why are Round 2 tickets not on sale? Unless I am missing something, I can't find anything on any ticket site or AFL apps.

I think I saw something that said it was on sale in early March but I could be wrong. How is one expected to plan trips with a couple of weeks notice?

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why are Round 2 tickets not on sale? Unless I am missing something, I can't find anything on any ticket site or AFL apps.

I think I saw something that said it was on sale in early March but I could be wrong. How is one expected to plan trips with a couple of weeks notice?

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

So March 6 for Adelaide home games.

Sounds like you have all received your membership packs. I still haven't got anything regarding my victorian membership. Should I be contacting someone or just wait it out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go to Membership on the app and find your ticket. When the ticket comes up look under the thingy you scan for entry (KRAFT strikes again), find a link there to transfer ticket to another phone. Club sends an acknowledgement when transfer complete.
I think there are other options, but that's the one I use.
Just as well I'm not an illiterate boomer. I pre-date boomerism. :)
You can also screenshot the QR code and send it via sms/app, but obviously only to those you trust (i'm unsure if the QR Code is unique to rounds or the same for each game).

I think we lucked out in 2017.

Getting standing room tickets meant we were right near an exit. So we bolted straight after the final siren, so we dodged the real obnoxious Richmond supporters.

Get to the hotel (as we hadn’t checked in yet), they botched the reservation (gave us a room with one Queen bed for 3 people…awkward 😂) so we got upgraded from the budget wing of the hotel to one of their main rooms.

I don’t think the GF itself traumatises me (I look fondly on the build up and what not). The club blowing itself up in 2018/19 on the other hand…
The Horsham KFC on the Sunday afternoon drive home absolutely packed with desolate crows fans in silence will forever haunt me

You can also screenshot the QR code and send it via sms/app, but obviously only to those you trust (i'm unsure if the QR Code is unique to rounds or the same for each game).
Unique to rounds I think. Otherwise they'd risk having live transferred QR codes out there.

Has anyone done a digital membership for Kayo access? Just signed up and all charged but nothing else. Was expecting an email or something with log in details.

I guess I just have to wait 6—8 weeks for them to post me the games...

Has anyone done a digital membership for Kayo access? Just signed up and all charged but nothing else. Was expecting an email or something with log in details.

I guess I just have to wait 6—8 weeks for them to post me the games...
Try junk emails, I had the same issue and someone on here pointed me to it

Anyone else get the physical pack (Which arrived a few weeks ago) only to get a club today saying 'as you've gone digital this year, here's where you find your tickets'?

I think those that get the physical pack also get access to the digital tickets.

Nice fallback if you leave your ticket at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back