Memberships Membership 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re not a member?
I chip in / pay for one of my boomer mates tickets and then go when I can. Last year that amounted to zero times.

Even if I (or anyone) didn't have a membership at all, it doesn't diminish our supporter-worthiness. Should rename your account again, call yourself Elite-IST Crow this time. Seems apt.

Yep.

My partner became a member last year and was defaulted on to the physical membership.

Go to Membership on the app and find your ticket. When the ticket comes up look under the thingy you scan for entry (KRAFT strikes again), find a link there to transfer ticket to another phone. Club sends an acknowledgement when transfer complete.
I think there are other options, but that's the one I use.
Just as well I'm not an illiterate boomer. I pre-date boomerism. :)
On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thanks for these bits of info and for other posters comments. Can confirm Boomers have sussed out how to get and transfer tickets successfully. (Well, once, under my supervision, but anyways ...)

I chip in / pay for one of my boomer mates tickets and then go when I can. Last year that amounted to zero times.

Even if I (or anyone) didn't have a membership at all, it doesn't diminish our supporter-worthiness. Should rename your account again, call yourself Elite-IST Crow this time. Seems apt.
Hardly elitist and there are other forms of memberships. I find ironic you can question the legitimacy of some of our support for the Crows and yet you’re not even a member yourself.

So just an update for people considering digital membership. It should all be automated and you get a voucher direct from Kayo once you sign up. Unfortunately for me and trying to watch the practice game, while the club had my correct email and sent me a receipt, they sent my email as only "email@google" to Kayo, without the ".com" so my log-in details disappeared into the ether.

Hardly elitist and there are other forms of memberships. I find ironic you can question the legitimacy of some of our support for the Crows and yet you’re not even a member yourself.

Notwithstanding anyone else's questions about your own support it is utterly disgraceful to link support to membership status.

Notwithstanding anyone else's questions about your own support it is utterly disgraceful to link support to membership status.
Utterly disgraceful? Really? Bit over the top don’t you think??

If you’re going to criticise posters who are critical of the club as not being true supporters, well you open yourself up to hypocrisy when it turns out you’re not even a member.

And I’m not saying you have to be a member, just not be a hypocrite who calls into question others support of the club.

I don't question the legitimacy of support as thats pretty much purely subjective.

I just show u, with plenty of evidence provided, you and others are excessively negative about the club. Nothing to do with support.

I don't question the legitimacy of support as thats pretty much purely subjective.

I just show u, with plenty of evidence provided, you and others are excessively negative about the club. Nothing to do with support.
Sorry if I got that wrong, but the excessively negative thing is crap especially when you stereotype and ignore the positive stuff.

So what have we been negative about?

Drafting and blowing first rounders. Well Gallucci, McAsey, Jones and McHenry are fact. The last 2 have copped a lot, well now they didn’t even make the squad in our last game.

Coaching and slow defensive game plan. Compare that to how we played on the weekend.

Here’s 2 example of “negative” posting actually being on the money.

Just one for Adelaide Oval members with a set seat.

I go with a group and have set seats for Port and Crows. Today our set seats had been sold as daily reserved. The other people had the exact same seat numbers as us. It was a problem throughout at least three sections apparently.

According the blue coats it will be sorted this week but I suspect given that games are on sold in advance it could be a problem for a few games.

Hi all - wondering if a western stand member could kindly advise how much a western stand guest game pass is?

I've been contemplating upgrading my existing GA membership to a western one. I don't need a specific seat though and just want to know how much it is to bring mates along - but I can't see the price unless I become a western member (go figure)!

Thanks!

Hi all - wondering if a western stand member could kindly advise how much a western stand guest game pass is?

I've been contemplating upgrading my existing GA membership to a western one. I don't need a specific seat though and just want to know how much it is to bring mates along - but I can't see the price unless I become a western member (go figure)!

Thanks!
$75 adult
$55 concession
$30 junior

At least for AOFM, so might be different for essential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AmericanCrow How did you go with getting your code from the club? You had issues on Sunday.
Club responded saying that WatchAFL was supposed to send me the code.

However, our membership department got it for me and I was able to get it ready for this weekend yesterday.

I really appreciate you assisting me to be able to watch last weekend.

I am wondering if I am the one dragging our team down though. Since they collapsed in 2nd half and that was when I was watching.

🤨

call bullshit on his chipping in for a boomer mate as well. Reminds me of Val and his 'turning back on big corp dollars to give back to the community and work as a public servant instead'. All the while bitching about not being able to get into the housing market. There's a chip on the shoulder of these underperforming millennials. It can never be them, old mate can't afford a membership because he's busy donating all his spare $ to boomers.

Club responded saying that WatchAFL was supposed to send me the code.

However, our membership department got it for me and I was able to get it ready for this weekend yesterday.

I really appreciate you assisting me to be able to watch last weekend.

I am wondering if I am the one dragging our team down though. Since they collapsed in 2nd half and that was when I was watching.

🤨
Were all blaming you for the loss. :);)

ps. glad to help. That game would have been on about midnight for you. good viewing time with a scotch and coke in your hand. I do the same with the English football time difference.

Were all blaming you for the loss. :);)

ps. glad to help. That game would have been on about midnight for you. good viewing time with a scotch and coke in your hand. I do the same with the English football time difference.
Actually am in Arizona so was 7:10pm start last weekend

Does anyone have a 3 game Bronte membership? Does this get you into the western stand?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I dont, but no, that does not.

To get into the Western Stand you need either an Ultimate Football Membership (Through the SMA/Adelaide Oval) or an Essential Crow membership (Through the club)

3 game bronze membership is into either 1) The Hill, or 2) The nosebleeds in the Riverbank stand HOWEVER - You can pay extra to get a reserved seat (anywhere but the Western Stand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back