Memberships Membership 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes they just replied to my email. I just had to delete the last 4 digits and it has worked. But $5. Id probabky be able to arrive on the day for free.
That’s what it seems. There’s already a free ticket that’s appeared in the app with a countdown. Looks like you have to pay for the right to reserve a guaranteed spot

I clicked on the Adelaide members thing (I think that was the $5 tickets), then it came up with extra ticket options. I tried for grandstand but it wouldn't give me any. Then I grabbed the $20 general admin, which I had assumed was the actual ticket.
God I hate these ticketing companies. They have one job and yet are so utterly s**t about it.
Ok sounds like they are allowing members to purchase more than one ticket per barcode. $20 for the additonal ticket.

Yes they just replied to my email. I just had to delete the last 4 digits and it has worked. But $5. Id probabky be able to arrive on the day for free.
I tried that. It still doesn't work, and is saying the code doesn't exist. Oh well, I have the ticket available in my app, so if I go I'll just try to use that.

I listened to both radio spots

Also just watched now each candidates YouTube clip. Plus read their statements.

I can’t recall hearing these words: winning. Success. Flag. Premiership.

Sorry, that’s not quite right. Graham did say the P word in relation to what the AFLW team have done.

The biggest and only thing that matters is winning a flag. And neither of these potential board members could care any less. Both fawning over the coach and can’t wait a second longer to re-sign our coach of 4-years+no-finals coach based on feels.

Not voting for either of the loser candidates.

Heya, I'm looking to get some tickets to the hawks crows game at the mcg and just wondering if anyone has some recommendations of good bays to get tickets in? Gonna be cold and rainy so was thinking somewhere with some protection but wondering if crows fans usually look at any particular bays? It's been years since I've been to the mcg

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just got the seat reservation in the Western Stand for the first few rounds - price for reserving a seat is now $42 per game on top of the membership ($485). Reckon it was only $10 a game when the first started doing this. Getting nasty!

Just got the seat reservation in the Western Stand for the first few rounds - price for reserving a seat is now $42 per game on top of the membership ($485). Reckon it was only $10 a game when the first started doing this. Getting nasty!
Yeh I never reserve seats. I dont mind getting their early though. Im always there on gate opening times.

Yeh I never reserve seats. I dont mind getting their early though. Im always there on gate opening times.
Yeah - we were doing that, but getting 5 seats in a row is hard and I often can't get there early due to work/kids. Was happy to pay $10 a match for that convenience. Usually good seats on level 1 near the coaches box, so great viewing.
Melb fans get it so much easier.

Yeah - we were doing that, but getting 5 seats in a row is hard and I often can't get there early due to work/kids. Was happy to pay $10 a match for that convenience. Usually good seats on level 1 near the coaches box, so great viewing.
Melb fans get it so much easier.
5 Seats? lol

I have to save 10

I listened to both radio spots

Also just watched now each candidates YouTube clip. Plus read their statements.

I can’t recall hearing these words: winning. Success. Flag. Premiership.

Sorry, that’s not quite right. Graham did say the P word in relation to what the AFLW team have done.

The biggest and only thing that matters is winning a flag. And neither of these potential board members could care any less. Both fawning over the coach and can’t wait a second longer to re-sign our coach of 4-years+no-finals coach based on feels.

Not voting for either of the loser candidates.

How uninspiring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heya, I'm looking to get some tickets to the hawks crows game at the mcg and just wondering if anyone has some recommendations of good bays to get tickets in? Gonna be cold and rainy so was thinking somewhere with some protection but wondering if crows fans usually look at any particular bays? It's been years since I've been to the mcg

I'm going to that game too. Haven't been to the G for several years.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm going to that game too. Haven't been to the G for several years.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I want to go the the essendon game in Melbourne before I head to the snow, but the geniuses at afl house think it’s great to not release the schedule fully.
So we can’t plan s**t.

Last edited:
I want to go the the essendon game in Melbourne before I head to the snow, but the geniuses at afl house think it’s great to not release the schedule fully.
So we can’t plan s**t.
Use your power of extrapolation.

3 games at Colonial Stadium.

St Kilda vs West Coast
Carlton vs North Melbourne
Essendon vs Adelaide

Essendon vs Adelaide is the Friday Night game baring North Melbourne playing amazing and one of Essendon/Adelaide stinking up the joint.

Use your power of extrapolation.

3 games at Colonial Stadium.

St Kilda vs West Coast
Carlton vs North Melbourne
Essendon vs Adelaide

Essendon vs Adelaide is the Friday Night game baring North Melbourne playing amazing and one of Essendon/Adelaide stinking up the joint.
Seems like too many variables to me.

Just get anywhere on the level you want. Not sure why you assume it will be rainy, just as much chance it won't be.

The game will not get a large attendance unless Hawthorn have some giant milestone coming up that game but who on their team would get that much attention?

You just buy the seat you want and if it rains you move to any of the hundred unoccupied seats in your bay.

If you want to sit behind or in the bays adjoining the cheer squads that's a bit different but same basic principle.

In regards to open choice western stand seating, what happens if we turn up to late and there are no seats left?
Would it be better just to get regular GA tickets then? Are there any decent standing spots in the western stand areas (i.e. better than the view from the hill)?
Cheers

In regards to open choice western stand seating, what happens if we turn up to late and there are no seats left?
Would it be better just to get regular GA tickets then? Are there any decent standing spots in the western stand areas (i.e. better than the view from the hill)?
Cheers
decent standing spot on the wing in front of the cricket changerooms, the sandstone looking stand in the middle

If it is likely to be cold or rainy at the MCG i would sit somewhere further back on Level 2 or 2A personally (Specifically sections N14-25 and P14-25 are my preferred), I consider these seats best in house regardless of weather. 2 is pretty much completely undercover but the front few rows of 2A are not if rain comes down at an angle. Not that many Crows supporters seem to congregate in set spots at the MCG, main congregation would be cheer squad really and the rest is pretty scattered out.

Anyone here got AFL Bronze Membership? I decided to get this rather than the standard Vic H&A membership this year, as you end up with 15 games all up. I went for the 'Club Support Package' and it apparently entitles me to the standard AFC membership pack, but I've not heard anything from the club at all - anyone know how this is supposed to work?

Anyone here got AFL Bronze Membership? I decided to get this rather than the standard Vic H&A membership this year, as you end up with 15 games all up. I went for the 'Club Support Package' and it apparently entitles me to the standard AFC membership pack, but I've not heard anything from the club at all - anyone know how this is supposed to work?
AFL Gold Member here, you will eventually receive an email from the club regarding a pack being sent out, it will be the default one with s**t like the scarf and that. This tends to happen much later than those who have club memberships, I usually get correspondence from the club around this time each year (this year I started getting emails about a week or so ago) with a pack arriving not long before the start of the season (mine has not arrived yet)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back