Memberships Membership 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Has everyone received their gather round tickets or do they come closer to the date?
hahahha

No.

They all came into my account a couple of weeks except for the Collingwood game. So i printed the paper version out for all the Adelaide Oval Games. Now the pdf files have all dropped off. I can see all the orders in the history but no tickets attached

In regards to open choice western stand seating, what happens if we turn up to late and there are no seats left?
Would it be better just to get regular GA tickets then? Are there any decent standing spots in the western stand areas (i.e. better than the view from the hill)?
Cheers
When I go GA now, I find a spot at ground level (level that you walk through the gate at) under the eastern stand. There are some spots where security don't seem to mind you standing near the wheelchair spots. If you're lucky you can get a great view out across the oval with no pylon obstruction. This is much better than viewing from the hill. Sometimes hard to get a good spot though and they might crack down on this.

When I go GA now, I find a spot at ground level (level that you walk through the gate at) under the eastern stand. There are some spots where security don't seem to mind you standing near the wheelchair spots. If you're lucky you can get a great view out across the oval with no pylon obstruction. This is much better than viewing from the hill. Sometimes hard to get a good spot though and they might crack down on this.
The way the crowds were last year, aside from the home showdown you could basically sit anywhere in the upper tiers in the southern/ eastern stand.

Very rarely did security ever check tickets.

Anyone have a global crow membership?
Does the club or TM send through watchafl login credentials?

Question ....I took up the Crows / Kayo membership ....yesterday, I got a txt offer, saying I could have two admission discounts for the MCG / Etihad, for an extra $30

Does anyone know how you redeem those offers ....given the Kayo deal doesn't give me a Membership Number

A friend of mine wants to come to the Geelong game with me. Does anyone know when you can additional buy tickets?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK - I'm on Ticketmaster now, and they won't recognise my AFC membership password, my Ticketmaster password or my barcode number

Any ideas?
Adelaide oval is Ticketek.

Are you trying to buy a guest pass in western stand. Just click western stand members and guest pass. Enter your barcode. Not membership number

OK - I'm on Ticketmaster now, and they won't recognise my AFC membership password, my Ticketmaster password or my barcode number

Any ideas?
Have you tried ticketek

I cant even find my barcode. Should have gone plastic instead off mobile. Thought it would be on my online account. Call the club to get your barcode. Then just type it in.
I've got my barcode number .. the poxy site doesn't recognise it

It's such a f*cken clumsy system

On my desktop it's asking for the barcode .. I only have the barcode on my phone .. I can't work out how to use it. I've tried just the barcode number .. no, that f*cken doesn't work either

On my phone it's asking for a password .. what f*cken password .. the Ticketek password doesn't work, my AFC password doesn't work

This is the sh*test system I've come across in f*cken years

I've got my barcode number .. the poxy site doesn't recognise it

It's such a f*cken clumsy system

On my desktop it's asking for the barcode .. I only have the barcode on my phone .. I can't work out how to use it. I've tried just the barcode number .. no, that f*cken doesn't work either

On my phone it's asking for a password .. what f*cken password .. the Ticketek password doesn't work, my AFC password doesn't work

This is the sh*test system I've come across in f*cken years
Ive found my barcode number in emails theyve sent me. i tested it and it works purchasing a guest pass in the western stand. I just typed it in. So system works fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back