Memberships Membership 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive found my barcode number in emails theyve sent me. i tested it and it works purchasing a guest pass in the western stand. I just typed it in. So system works fine.
Yeah, the barcode showed up as number on your member ticket when i activated it the other day on my phone

Ticketek wouldn't recognise it yesterday for some reason

Recognised it this morning though. Spoke briefly to AFC membership services as well. She was helpful

Thanks for getting back to me :thumbsu:

I've been trying to log into the Crows' app for 3 days. Get told I'm probably a bot. As usual I can't get a f answer from the club. Does anyone actually work there? Need to access my ticket for Friday. Tried the usual stuff like reinstalling the app and changing my password. Any clues anyone.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've been trying to log into the Crows' app for 3 days. Get told I'm probably a bot. As usual I can't get a f answer from the club. Does anyone actually work there? Need to access my ticket for Friday. Tried the usual stuff like reinstalling the app and changing my password. Any clues anyone.

Have you tried logging into your Crows/Ticketek account via your web browser on your phone ?

That's a work around that I have used in the past when I had isses with the mobile app not working

It's a bit of a pain to do, but I just double checked and you can still access your tickets that way.

Thanks, Relapse, I've logged in on my wife's phone and found the ticket. Do you know if it will work if I send the ticket to myself by SMS?

Yeah a screen shot should work (I've done that before and it seemed okay)

Worst case scenario if you have issues there is always someone available at the southern end in the member services booth.

1710916628423.png

SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
There has been a major upgrade by Ticketek which has caused all sorts of issues for all 18 clubs... but little has been communicated to members.

My issue is they have changed my email address, which has not changed fo something else, so it won't link to my membership.. & they are still fixing.

They will email me pdf tickets tomorrow if still not fixed.

For most people they have been asking to delete & reinstall the app.

Always screenshot, and or add the ticket to your digital wallet before the game.

If you rock up to the ground and the internet or app happens to be down, you're ****ed.

Happened vs Richmond when Tex overtook Modra's goal kicking record. 100's had to line up at the ticket booths to get in.
He’s just a bot, he’s not actually going 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There has been a major upgrade by Ticketek which has caused all sorts of issues for all 18 clubs... but little has been communicated to members.

My issue is they have changed my email address, which has not changed fo something else, so it won't link to my membership.. & they are still fixing.

They will email me pdf tickets tomorrow if still not fixed.

For most people they have been asking to delete & reinstall the app.
Tried deleting and reinstalling. Didn't work.

My membership pack arrived today after a few weeks, as much as I get frustrated with the Crows onfield, the 2024 Member Pack I got is nice. Really dig the membership scarf, first time a member in Victoria since returning from Adelaide. Suppose I have something new to vent my frustrations into at the MCG/Marvel this year :laughing:

Always screenshot, and or add the ticket to your digital wallet before the game.

If you rock up to the ground and the internet or app happens to be down, you're ****ed.

Happened vs Richmond when Tex overtook Modra's goal kicking record. 100's had to line up at the ticket booths to get in.

The days of screenshots are numbered (and are already over for our AFLW tickets) with dynamic barcodes and paywave style tickets/scanners on their way in.

Our AFLW tickets last season had already moved to the paywave style on iPhone.

Hindmarsh Stadium already has the NFC scanners here, and I suspect Adelaide Oval will upgrade to them soon enough.

In general, this is a positive move as it stops scalpers selling the same ticket over and over again (and will make for much quicker entry at the turnstiles) but the drawback is a situation like our club membership tickets when the process to download them is so clunky.

The days of screenshots are numbered (and are already over for our AFLW tickets) with dynamic barcodes and paywave style tickets/scanners on their way in.

Our AFLW tickets last season had already moved to the paywave style on iPhone.

Hindmarsh Stadium already has the NFC scanners here, and I suspect Adelaide Oval will upgrade to them soon enough.

In general, this is a positive move as it stops scalpers selling the same ticket over and over again (and will make for much quicker entry at the turnstiles) but the drawback is a situation like our club membership tickets when the process to download them is so clunky.
Can u have two tickets on one phone with NFC?

I use two tickets when taking my son.

Scan him in, he walks through. Then I scan and walk through.

I guess you can have two credit cards NFC on one pay app.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can u have two tickets on one phone with NFC?

I use two tickets when taking my son.

Scan him in, he walks through. Then I scan and walk through.

I guess you can have two credit cards NFC on one pay app.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You can, would operate the same way as using multiple debit/credit cards via Paywave.

My membership pack arrived today after a few weeks, as much as I get frustrated with the Crows onfield, the 2024 Member Pack I got is nice. Really dig the membership scarf, first time a member in Victoria since returning from Adelaide. Suppose I have something new to vent my frustrations into at the MCG/Marvel this year :laughing:
The ticketing situation is nothing compared to how badly we seem to play at Marvel :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back