Memberships Membership 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been trying to log into the Crows' app for 3 days. Get told I'm probably a bot. As usual I can't get a f answer from the club. Does anyone actually work there? Need to access my ticket for Friday. Tried the usual stuff like reinstalling the app and changing my password. Any clues anyone.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Get a physical ticket?

Always screenshot, and or add the ticket to your digital wallet before the game.

If you rock up to the ground and the internet or app happens to be down, you're ****ed.

Happened vs Richmond when Tex overtook Modra's goal kicking record. 100's had to line up at the ticket booths to get in.
And that there is EXACTLY why I get a physical ticket still to this day.

Plus having tickets for the 2020 Prelim and internet was too slow and my ticket wouldn't load. Alas, I showed a receipt of an email for the SANFL Final a week or two prior to get in :sweatsmile:

Just bit the bullet and asked to change back to plastic. Still can't access the Members section of the app. The bloke I spoke to said they got my emails last week and were waiting for a response from Ticketek.
Must say the service on the phone was excellent.
If you look at the app on playstore and check out the reviews, there are a lot of people having the same problem as me. You'd think 2 such powerful organisations could get an app that works together.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gather round clinics this year were released without letting us know.
We were told when my son attended a previous clinic that we would have priority access to this one, but no nothing it gets released and no email or anything.
Somehow people have found out and it’s fully booked.

Last edited:
Am I getting old or are people at the footy really annoying? People just yell the dumbest s**t. Holding the ball for literally every tackle, "KICK IT" when someone handballs, groaning every time the ball is switched regardless of whether it has paid off prior.

I gotta be real drunk to put up with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back