News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is that written? I hope it's true. Although, I'll be going to the bar that often that it will probably be easier to not have to find my way to a seat.
It says best available including standing room. Cat a tickets will go first all the way down to standing room last so no chance cat 1 tickets stand while cat 2 sit.

It says best available including standing room. Cat a tickets will go first all the way down to standing room last so no chance cat 1 tickets stand while cat 2 sit.
Yes this is the way I see it, it's best available ballot. So if your name gets picked first you get the $400 tickets if your name gets picked towards the end you may get standing.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

See, that would then annoy everyone else who has done this the way its supposed to work, i for one would be pissed off if they changed it to help Silver and I had to then go through a 2 step process, I might forget or something and lose my ticket? Gold has its benefits for a reason and Silver the benefits also for a reason, understand your upset by it but there really is no issue with the process at all. I go to games on my own all the time, I have a season ticket at Adelaide but live on the GC, it's not that bad. I'll be at GF on my own if we make it and Prelim I am, I like it, you concentrate on the game more anyway.

Yeah totally get your point. It's one of those things where it's tough to please everyone. Not that I am unpleased about going alone. My affected friends are in the minority for this.

Yeah totally get your point. It's one of those things where it's tough to please everyone. Not that I am unpleased about going alone. My affected friends are in the minority for this.
I'll come find ya and buy you a beer if we make it

Edit - writing this made me think of the saddest possibility we don't, please don't do it to us this year, in 2012 I was not expecting to be able to make it, this year I am.

I'll come find ya and buy you a beer if we make it

Edit - writing this made me think of the saddest possibility we don't, please don't do it to us this year, in 2012 I was not expecting to be able to make it, this year I am.
Haha thanks mate, what a good bloke you are! I think the team is made of sterner stuff than 2012.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big big problem are the questions on his return.

'Are you or have you ever been a fully paid member of the Cleveland Browns'
Might need to emigrate...

Anyway, Browns don't look too bad this year. Even Ben Roethlisberger rates them.

I sat nose bleed in 97 & I had standing room in 98 and I preferred the standing room. More mobility, better access to amenities, better view and it was easier to have the celebratory pile on.

Similar to us except we had seats for 98 as well but ended up standing for the second half - immense atmosphere, close to bar, good view.

Can't remember if it was 97 or 98 (think 98) but I ran out the ground to buy the WEG poster before the match finished, they were reluctant to sell me one before the siren had gone but talked them into it as we were so far up.

Took it back into the ground holding it above my head running down the aisle to the fence, the roar from the crowd was unreal - ahhh good times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back