News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Got confirmation that our tickets were sorted this morning after much frustration, like so many others have reported. Hi there Bay 130! It was just stupid to have three different sets of teams (GWS wouldn't be causing much issues on the server) going on sale all at the same. Add in SANFL GF also went on sale at the same time through ticketek.
Bay 130 represent!!!

It is, after what happened in the first week of finals.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-30/ticket-scalpers-target-adelaide-oval-afl-finals/8856186

I bought two adult tickets for ~$180 in bay 523 this morning, now this clown wants more than double the price for the same thing:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/afl-prel...142924?hash=item283fdd0bcc:g:q54AAOSwbRJZvw--

Is there a way this can be reported? Either to Ebay or the AFL. Would love for some of these flogs to be left holding these tickets in Victoria unable to sell them.

Is there a way this can be reported? Either to Ebay or the AFL. Would love for some of these flogs to be left holding these tickets in Victoria unable to sell them.

i couldn't find a report category to report it under, atleast no bids yet

Anyone else in Bay 535??

I went with cat 2, for the small amount extra I should have just done cat 1. Not sure how I'm going to feel on the 3rd stand?

Anyone else sit here normally and know what it's like? I can't even abuse Danger and Selwood up there :(

Anyone else in Bay 535??

I went with cat 2, for the small amount extra I should have just done cat 1. Not sure how I'm going to feel on the 3rd stand?

Anyone else sit here normally and know what it's like? I can't even abuse Danger and Selwood up there :(

Maybe try this:

http://afc.io-media.com/index.html#/

Anyone else in Bay 535??

Have been before. High, but great view.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any idea of how many Geelong supporters we are likely to see on friday night? Just interested from the ticket allocation method perspective thing.

Anyone else in Bay 535??

I was up there for the QF. It's a great view of the whole ground but yes, hard to get in a player's ear :)

Heaps better than the equivalent seats at Etihad.

I took a photo of the bays that i had access to at 9am this morning. Geelong bays seem to be: 146-148, 127-132, 334-336, front halves of 536-537, back halves of 527, 523. I'm not sure if it's exactly as above that it's sold out for one club but not anther - certainly for the qualifying final richmond had a way to sneak into the Geelong bays. Any unsold club member allocated bays would have gone on sale to the public this arvo (and by now sold out).
Having said this earlier, the club has sent out an email late this afternoon advertising a bus return to Geelong and a premium ticket to the game for $300, must be booked before 5pm tuesday... So there must be some Geelong tickets held back for Thursday. There ya go...

This is in addition to a package they've had on sale since saturday which includes flights to adelaide, accomm + tickets. Not sure when the cut off for this is. Seems like they're trying to get as many of us over as possible, but im not too optimistic about numbers...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back