News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else in Bay 535??

I went with cat 2, for the small amount extra I should have just done cat 1. Not sure how I'm going to feel on the 3rd stand?

Anyone else sit here normally and know what it's like? I can't even abuse Danger and Selwood up there :(

Cheers!! Doesn't look too bad, in row B so view should be good!

My season tickets are 537 row b
I honestly feel they're the best seats in the house (well, the two to my right, but close enough)

Wouldn't trade them for cat 1 or anything.

Had to settle for 525 row b today, smack bang behind the goals in the riverbank stand

Hopefully it's better than the ga at the back of the riverbank I sat in with free tickets to a port game last year.

I honestly feel they're the best seats in the house (well, the two to my right, but close enough)

Had to settle for 525 row b today, smack bang behind the goals in the riverbank stand

Hopefully it's better than the ga at the back of the riverbank I sat in with free tickets to a port game last year.
Ok so mine should be ok then.. I'm also row b.

My normal seats are 525 row A and the view is really good straight down the ground between the goals. We'll be behind you in 525 row C for Friday so was happy with those tickets after ending up quite a bit higher up for the QF.

Anyone else in Bay 535??

I went with cat 2, for the small amount extra I should have just done cat 1. Not sure how I'm going to feel on the 3rd stand?

Anyone else sit here normally and know what it's like? I can't even abuse Danger and Selwood up there :(

I've got 535 as well. How are we going to feel all the way up there? As the clock ticks down in the fourth and we're six goals up and get a birds eye view of Paddy's tears glistening on his punchable face... mate we're gonna feel like we're on cloud-*******-nine :D

For those who are looking for tickets for Friday night, it might be worthwhile just checking tomorrow
I was under impression further tickets will go on sale on Thursday but Ch 10 in a news break tonight said more tickets will go on sale tomorrow ( Wednesday)
It's likely they've made a mistake and I can't find anything on AFL website but still may be worthwhile checking tomorrow just in case
I think they allocated 10000 tickets to Geelong, can't imagine they'd take those up, they hardly ever travel up the highway to the MCG much less interstate !!

It is, after what happened in the first week of finals.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-30/ticket-scalpers-target-adelaide-oval-afl-finals/8856186

I bought two adult tickets for ~$180 in bay 523 this morning, now this clown wants more than double the price for the same thing:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/afl-prel...142924?hash=item283fdd0bcc:g:q54AAOSwbRJZvw--

I did report this particular listing, checked it today and Ebay says it has been relisted. Anyone more familiar with Ebay? Does this mean Ebay removed it and it has been relisted? Or that they sold their tickets and are now selling more?

I have reported it again, would be great if some others could also report this also, it may have helped..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did report this particular listing, checked it today and Ebay says it has been relisted. Anyone more familiar with Ebay? Does this mean Ebay removed it and it has been relisted? Or that they sold their tickets and are now selling more?

I have reported it again, would be great if some others could also report this also, it may have helped..
It was only a short time listing, had about 12 hours to go last night

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It was only a short time listing, had about 12 hours to go last night

Had another look and it was listed at $450, now at $400. I hope no one buys these tickets and the scalper is left stuck with the tickets.

These guys really piss me off. If anyone is looking for a ticket I would be emailing these ebayers and offering $20 less than what the scalper paid for them, be saying, 'do you want to risk not selling them and being completely out of pocket?'.

Last edited:
Had another look and ot was listed at $450, now at $400. I hope no one buys these tickets and the scalper is left stuck with the tickets.

These guys really piss me off. If anyone is looking for a ticket I would be emailing these ebayers and offering $20 less than what the scalper paid for them, be saying, 'do you want to risk not selling them and being completely out of pocket?'.
Hopefully people are more cautious now after what was reoprted after the 1st qualifying final

They are running out of tine to sell, be a shame if they are dont sell lol

Anyone think theyll have tickets to the GF if we win but isnt going to be able to go? I doubt i'll get lucky on the ballot, so I'll have to buy something. It's probably too early to worry about this but I'd be gutted if we make the GF and I miss out.

Be very careful buying online, multiple barcodes can easily be sold and only the first to arrive will get in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back