Membership & McKernan

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 5, 2000
Other Teams
Kangaroos
It's that time of year when I ask myself - is the joy of watching the King and his men perform, worth the cost I must pay. No, not the cost of the membership, though I haven't got mine yet.
I am talking about the pain of having to;
Watch that idiot McKernan get in the way of good players,
Fall over and hurt himself while on the way to an uncontested mark,
Jump in a ruck contest and never show any sign of actually touching the ball,
Walk around the field - usually to the wrong position,
Never chase - I have only seen him do it once, and he obviously decided it was not something he wanted to do in the ongoing,
Accept an outrageous pay packet on the strength of his 1996 season.

When is the club going to bite the bullet and delist him ? They can't trade him because no other club would touch him.

------------------
Trample the Weak,
Hurdle the Dead.

CIK,
I see the self-imposed ban from the phorum has resulted in alot of built up frustration and anger. It is not healthy to keep it all inside, festering away. Thank God you have found a medium to let it out (although it seems only a mild release rather than an anticipated explosion). As for the question of weighing up Membership V's McKernan - weigh up a beautiful Pickett hip & shoulder, Kingy dashing down the wing, Carey smashing open another pack for a screamer, an Archer shirt front on a prancy Bummer. Wipe the vision of Corey streaming into goal and booting a behind from 10m out and the choice is easy!!

CIK

Do us all a favour?? Don't bother buying a membership ticket, if the rest of us have to put up with you bagging a Kangaroo player all year.. We don't need supporters like you, our players need our support - both financial and in voice..

Shinboners & Aussie_Roo,

Perhaps you would care to blow it out your ear !!
As far as I am aware, I am entitled to an opinion, and also to express it. As for the old "we don't need supporters like you" crap, you are wrong, you pretentious twerp. The club needs all the supporters it can get, and if you think it needs blind, unquestioning obedience, you are wrong again. You are all a bit too warm & fuzzy for me here. I think I will saunter off to the Roos forum, where the opinions and debate are a little less self-important, though I will have to hold off on Corey McUseless until the season starts.

------------------
Trample the Weak,
Hurdle the Dead.

and about time... CIK good bye... forever hopefully...

lgsmile-ROOS.gif
North Melbourne will be Premiers in 2001
lgsmile-ROOS.gif

Anyone get the impression that there may be more to this Corey-sledging than the old bugger is letting on?

I've dreamed up this *Twins* scenario. Corey of course is the strong, sucessful, handsome stallion of a man & CIK is the abandoned brother, much like Danny DeVito only with a St Albans accent.

And tell me 35eye, exactly where did you have your hands when you dreamed this up ?
(Probably the same place they were at when you decided that Corey is a good player.)

Ooooh that hurt. (not)

I realise its widely acceptable for men to make jibes about self gratification when they do not subscribe to the same point of view but masturbation does not come to mind when I'm thinking about you. Your namesake however...

Fair enough. I can't argue with your choice. I would adopt him if I could.

------------------
Trample the Weak,
Hurdle the Dead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back