Mod. Notice Membership numbers for tickets- all posters please read the first post

Do you like Ticketmaster?

• Please wait in the queue for option one

• Please wait in the queue for option two

• Please wait in the queue for option three

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't give up. People on here have said they've got excess tickets. PM them.
definitely not giving up. Just sucks missing out twice now. I know missing out is more than norm than actually getting tickets but still sucks.

Anyway im after 2 tickets to the Grand Final if anyone has spares plz pm.

If anyone gets any spares from the ballot, please let me know. Ours haven’t come through, and flights + Accom. all booked.

Has taken gloss off an otherwise fantastic day...

3 category 5 seats for me.

GF tickets check
Flights check
Accommodation check

Bringing home the cup. Never been more confident.

looks like we have the restricted view or standing room... how bad is this? Anyone had these before?
2 adult and 2 kids... Will the kids be able to see while standing?

I was in standing room in 2006 and I was quite young, the kids should be able to see if they're at the front of the bay. My advice would be to get there as soon as the gates open (unfortunately that means waiting around for a few hours for the game to start) and maybe bring food and drinks (if it's allowed) so you don't have to leave your spot. Unless it's changed since then it will be a freaking free for all and people will steal spots if they leave to go to the toilet etc.

So get there early and always have someone stay in your spots so people don't steal them.

Stoked have money taken out of my account $250 can't see anything on my ticketek account yet.

Up in the nose bleed section where real men watch the footy!!!

Last edited:
So I got a $300 ticketek charge and I've woken up to a text from Citibank saying my credit card has been hacked and I have a US$0.00 transaction from 'Passion Parties' and my credit card has been blocked. WTF...

I joined up as a Dockers member in 2013 season and sold me Grand Final ticket (after getting it from an allotment) and on sold it for $500.

I’d be happy to pay that amount to watch this game. I’ve never been to a Grand Final game before but are there people selling tickets outside the ground? (I.e randoms that walk up to you)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When does the seating usually get allocated ?

From memory if you were a club member, the Monday morning you were told by email if you received tickets to the game. I didn’t have the money at the time to travel to Melbourne. Now that I am east coast based , the travelling cost is not an issue.

Want to buy flights and accommodation is money out of account enough of a guarantee that I definitely have a ticket ?

We had standing in 2015, you’ll have to get there early so you can get the kids in at the front. We got there when the gates opened at 9.30.
I was in standing room in 2006 and I was quite young, the kids should be able to see if they're at the front of the bay. My advice would be to get there as soon as the gates open (unfortunately that means waiting around for a few hours for the game to start) and maybe bring food and drinks (if it's allowed) so you don't have to leave your spot. Unless it's changed since then it will be a freaking free for all and people will steal spots if they leave to go to the toilet etc.

So get there early and always have someone stay in your spots so people don't steal them.

Thanks again for your help.

If anyone wants to stand and will want some money for their current tix... I'm happy to pay the difference inside the gates.

Stoked I'm going and I will be fine but I feel sorry for the wife and kids :(

Unfortunately, I'm on a flexi membership this year due to moving interstate (Sydney, so flights are no issue) for work (after 9 years on the ITW waiting list) and the flexi didn't have rights to the GF Ballot :(

Like a few other posters, if anyone has two (2) spare GF tickets (together) they're looking to sell, please PM me.

Last edited:
Back