Membership Packs

Remove this Banner Ad

Important Member Pack Update

Due to unprecedented demand for memberships, membership core pack stock has been exhausted. Additional stock has been ordered, but we do not expect these to be dispatched and delivered until later in the year. The Club will communicate to affected members once a more specific timeline is confirmed.

Thank you in advance for your patience
What a crock.

I've got a scarf the last couple of years and I just got a message that a pack is on the way.
No sign of mine yet, but I've got so many unopened scarfs that I don't really need another one. Old cap will do.

My heart goes out to you from the other side of the planet. What I'm about to offer up is not intended to irritate you further, but only to reaffirm that "the process," whatever it truly is, has failed you and your family and it is your duty to let our football club know that it failed so it can be fixed.

I don't know how many Collingwood Memberships originate from the United States, but my daughter and I are two of them and have been for eight (8) consecutive years (NOTE: not counting a short run I had back in the late 1990s). We were not only informed by the club, that our membership packs were shipped out, but that we received them about a week later, in late February! While I was especially grateful to receive mine, I would have gladly waited if it meant you would have received yours sooner.

But do let them know, and please direct them to this thread and they are welcome to take me up on my offer next season.

FWIW, I, too, filled out the survey, as I do every year, with input on some small recommendations to throw some love at us here in the USA, and throughout the world. After all, we gave you the Coxzilla, didn't we? There's plenty more pickin's here if you take the time! Thanks for sending young footy ambassadors this way and into the college ranks. My New York Football Giants absolutely NEED to draft Adam Korsak out of Rutgers at the end of the month! That young man literally puts footy moves on 300 lb. defensive linemen and makes them look silly! I can see him revolutionizing the gridiron special teams' code if he makes it to the NFL.

Anyway, I digress. You have my support in engaging the club whom I hope will consider the inconvenience of the situation you found yourself in as a result of their process breakdown or product shortage. Further, I wish you only the best in terms of a positive resolution.

Peace!

Thanks for the touching reply. And thanks for Coxy too, who as you probably know is now an Aussie.

I've emailed the club and will post back accordingly .... in about 2-3+ weeks when they reply back.

cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back