Membership pins wanted

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 10, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Hi there,

I have been looking for a few West Coast Eagles membership badges, the ones that are sent out with the membership package each year.

I most of them from recent years but am looking for the rest to complete them, presuming they were even issued in the years I am after. I have managed to see and buy a couple off of ebay but haven't seen any in ages, also contacted the club to no avail. So wondering if anyone has any of the ones I need that they would be willing to part with (for a fee of course) or could point me in the right direction.

Years I am looking for are 87-97, 99, 2007-09.

Cheers.

Hi there,

I have been looking for a few West Coast Eagles membership badges, the ones that are sent out with the membership package each year.

I most of them from recent years but am looking for the rest to complete them, presuming they were even issued in the years I am after. I have managed to see and buy a couple off of ebay but haven't seen any in ages, also contacted the club to no avail. So wondering if anyone has any of the ones I need that they would be willing to part with (for a fee of course) or could point me in the right direction.

Years I am looking for are 87-97, 99, 2007-09.

Cheers.

What did the club say out of interest? Did they not have them or not want to help you get them?

Said they didn't have any in stock apart from last year and this year. Couldn't point me in any direction about where to get them either.

I'm currently selling/buying/moving house, if you're still keen in about 6 weeks shoot me a PM and I'll have a look at what I've got and you can have them.

Eagles pins were only sent to members in 1987
1998-2006
2010-on

The pins from 07-09 were only available at the team store, but you did get sent out member key rings for those years
The pins for 88-04 were also only available from the club.
95-97 I have never been able to track down

I don't remember getting pins from 2007 - 2009 but I do remember getting a key ring. I preferred getting the key ring personally because I actually used it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back