Memberships Membership Renewal 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 26, 2015
The Land of Apricot Slice
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just received the membership renewal email.

No mention of any discounts etc after the crowd restrictions for 2021.

I can't remember what I paid last year, but 2022 is $485 for silver in bay 131.

Interestingly they give an option this year for

" This year you have the choice to Go Mobile and receive a CROWmania voucher or to receive a standard Member pack and scarf. You can make your choice below! "

I dont like how they hide the details of gold

I only figured out Im still paying it when I realise my seats are $520 but am paying $665 (must be gold add-on) (in 2005 we were wooden spoon favourites. Things can turn fast - Plus, i had mates who waited too long in 2017 and were unable to get tickets, even from scalpers)

Just having a look, I am having a look at all memberships currently available.

Here's what I'd have to pay for my seat equivalent at the clubs who currently have memberships available

ClubMy seats or equivalentGeneral Admin3game
Adelaide
$665​
$275​
$105​
BrisbaneTBDTBDTBD
Carlton
$750​
$220​
$99​
Collingwood$880**$210$105*
Essendon
$844​
$235​
$94*
Fremantle$470$229$75
Geelong$440***
$235​
$90​
Gold Coast$549$209$89
Greater Western Sydney$681$315$101
Hawthorn$595$210$105
Melbourne$514$234$112
North Melbourne$635$230$99
Port Adelaide
$495​
$230​
$100​
Richmond
$745​
$220​
$97​
St Kilda$725$230$102
Sydney$670$375$124
West Coast$850**N/A
$110​
Western Bulldgos$555$285$95
*4-game membership
**Higher category to obtain GF tickets.
***Lower category due to weird GF guarantees

Last edited:

I do like how they've added the option to go entirely digital and take a CrowMania voucher rather than a membership pack.

Yep, I selected the voucher. Can use it towards an indigenous guernsey

This is very smart, as I feel a lot will pick the voucher. Saves shipping costs for the club and let's people pick something they truly want

Yep, I selected the voucher. Can use it towards an indigenous guernsey

This is very smart, as I feel a lot will pick the voucher. Saves shipping costs for the club and let's people pick something they truly want
Yea, I got too many hats and scarves, would rather put it to a indigenous guernsey or tshirt or something.

Don't mind the option, however I'd like both options to still include the member pin. Would hate to see that removed after being a staple of membership. In saying that, last years pin was woefully produced.

Don't mind the option, however I'd like both options to still include the member pin. Would hate to see that removed after being a staple of membership. In saying that, last years pin was woefully produced.

I want a pin too. Would be nice if the club could give them out to members somehow - maybe a collect on game day or something like that.

My crows gold upgrade is $180.00. Up $10

My Adelaide Oval membership is $640.00. Down by $50 from last years. Price originally was $710.00. They’ve given $70.00 discount for games we couldn’t go to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you have crows gold?
THe last time the Crows had a head coach miss the finals 2 years running and still have a contract, he lead the club to a 7 goal 1/2 time Preliminary Final lead.

Throw in Burgess.
Well, the possibilities are limitless.

Why do you have crows gold?

I've still got mine, but then we've kept paying AO memberships despite attending 2 games between us in the 5 or so years we've had them. Funnily enough, the last 2 games we've attended have been the Port prelims where our AO memberships only got us access to but tickets. AO haven't offered anything that I've noticed due to reduced access this year. Might get around to contacting them and asking for a rebate.

Last edited:
I've still got mine, but then we've kept paying AO memberships despite attending 2 games between us in the 5 or so years we've had them. Funnily enough, the last 2 games we've attended have been the Port prelims where our AO memberships only got us access. AO haven't offered anything that I've noticed due to reduced access this year. Might get around to contacting them and asking for a rebate.
They’ve given us $60.00 off. Was going to be $710.00. Instead is $650.00

Season 2022 at Adelaide Oval is shaping up to be one of the biggest yet as we anticipate a return to bigger crowds at AFL matches.
We sincerely thank you for your understanding and patience throughout the COVID pandemic which has presented all of us with unprecedented challenges to overcome.

To show our appreciation for your ongoing support, we are pleased to advise that your 2022 Membership renewal price has been significantly reduced!

This special discount of $70 for Adults, $60 Concession and $35 Junior is only available to renewing Members and includes a discount for the two AFL games that were relocated interstate from Adelaide Oval due to COVID restrictions.

(Season 2022 membership for new members is $710 Adult, $560 Concession, $345 Junior)

I've still got mine, but then we've kept paying AO memberships despite attending 2 games between us in the 5 or so years we've had them. Funnily enough, the last 2 games we've attended have been the Port prelims where our AO memberships only got us access. AO haven't offered anything that I've noticed due to reduced access this year. Might get around to contacting them and asking for a rebate.

Sounds like you still got value for your money then. :)

I'm also in bay 131 at the front and same prices. Some sort of discount would've been nice but at the end of the day they are a business didn't really expect anything.

They’ve given us $60.00 off. Was going to be $710.00. Instead is $650.00

Season 2022 at Adelaide Oval is shaping up to be one of the biggest yet as we anticipate a return to bigger crowds at AFL matches.
We sincerely thank you for your understanding and patience throughout the COVID pandemic which has presented all of us with unprecedented challenges to overcome.

To show our appreciation for your ongoing support, we are pleased to advise that your 2022 Membership renewal price has been significantly reduced!

This special discount of $70 for Adults, $60 Concession and $35 Junior is only available to renewing Members and includes a discount for the two AFL games that were relocated interstate from Adelaide Oval due to COVID restrictions.

(Season 2022 membership for new members is $710 Adult, $560 Concession, $345 Junior)
What membership type is that? I’m a legends member and paid 100% last year and am rewarded with a price freeze to offset my games missed

membership.jpg

What's going on with Tom Doedee in that photo? It looks like a Tom Doedee inflatable sex doll... is that one of the membership options this year? Because I've probably got enough scarves and caps etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back