brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
Has it always been like that, or is it one of those things that got gutted by COVID budget cuts? You'd think if they were having to cut back the football department, then other parts of the club would probably get cut even deeper?

It's always been a shitshow. I wanted to remove a pet membership after the 2017 season (the cat jumped off the bandwagon :D) and it took three days of constantly calling to get through to someone.

Given the cuts thanks to COVID, it's only gotten worse.

Aug 21, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
two tickets to Crows games as well I think?

But yeah you make a solid argument fro.a value perspective

I'm a VIC member, the $265 package. I find it great value.

You get all the Adelaide games (3-4) in Melbourne. Plus the extra up to 11 at the MCG, which is great as I go along with mates who support other teams, or just for the sake of going to the footy.

Then you get 3 x GA tickets to Adelaide Oval if you ever go back to SA.

So it's 14 games for $265. Bargain.

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I'm a VIC member, the $265 package. I find it great value.

You get all the Adelaide games (3-4) in Melbourne. Plus the extra up to 11 at the MCG, which is great as I go along with mates who support other teams, or just for the sake of going to the footy.

Then you get 3 x GA tickets to Adelaide Oval if you ever go back to SA.

So it's 14 games for $265. Bargain.
Thats good value

I pay $690.00 for SMA and $180.00 for crows gold upgrade. $870.00

I go to all 22 AO games. All SANFL finals. and about 13 SANFL matches throughout the season. So 41 games. 17 of which are SANFl including grand final.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
I just keep my membership going to give money to the club. If and when we get games in SEQ, I'll buy tickets.

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
My renewal of 4 tickets shows the amount payable (same as last year) less any applicable credit balance. Seeing this wording of applicable credit balance got me thinking, it could apply to people who participated in seat return, but also maybe members that have asked about a reduction for covid impacts on scheduling

Given one home match moved to melb last year, and last two rounds crowds were limited and we missed out on tickets, despite being able to go, We have asked today for a credit of 3/11's on the price for this year.

email request as phone just gets engaged signal.

On autorenewal but have churned to a new card and one on file wont work, so they will have to make contact with me.
I mentioned about the missing out on games
Missed getting Showdown tkts and the moved game
No refunds
No credits
And have 4 tkts - wanted to put 2 on hold - nope they had to be relinquished and go on a waiting list again

Not super impressed

But anyway

Cole Dammett

Backyard Cricket Hero
Apr 7, 2007
The Bay
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Bays - Giants - Bite
If people are wanting to put 2 out of their 4 reserved seats on hold for a year, it kind of makes sense why the club wouldn't allow that. Imagine if you're on the waiting list, 2 seats come up 'but only for one year - or longer, depends? Not really sure, wait and see'
If it's unreserved Western Stand Memberships, I get your complaints however!

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
I mentioned about the missing out on games
Missed getting Showdown tkts and the moved game
No refunds
No credits
And have 4 tkts - wanted to put 2 on hold - nope they had to be relinquished and go on a waiting list again

Not super impressed

But anyway
But they really appreciate that "donation" you made in 2019.

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
If people are wanting to put 2 out of their 4 reserved seats on hold for a year, it kind of makes sense why the club wouldn't allow that. Imagine if you're on the waiting list, 2 seats come up 'but only for one year - or longer, depends? Not really sure, wait and see'
If it's unreserved Western Stand Memberships, I get your complaints however!

Reserved seats
Gold member
Been there since Cat 1 at Footy Park

We could have put them on hold for 2020

xchadders

Premiership Player
May 26, 2012
tasmania
AFL Club
Adelaide
I am a Vic member. As far as I can remember this was the first time I had the option to upgrade to Gold? Can any other Vic members remember being able to upgrade?

I've taken the opportunity to be a Gold member not because I'm insane enough to think we'll win a flag in 2022 but because I'm not sure this will be permanently available...

nah, i flip flop between interstate and vic membership (im in tassie) but have always had the option of going gold. and i've done it many times.

Sep 2, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
The member services at this club is an embarrassment.
They don't read emails can't answer phones and even when they do actually answer a phone after 20 minutes on hold they can't follow basic instructions.
Seriously amateur stuff.

I dont like how they hide the details of gold

I only figured out Im still paying it when I realise my seats are $520 but am paying $665 (must be gold add-on) (in 2005 we were wooden spoon favourites. Things can turn fast - Plus, i had mates who waited too long in 2017 and were unable to get tickets, even from scalpers)

Just having a look, I am having a look at all memberships currently available.

Here's what I'd have to pay for my seat equivalent at the clubs who currently have memberships available

ClubMy seats or equivalentGeneral Admin3game
Adelaide
$665​
$275​
$105​
BrisbaneTBDTBDTBD
Carlton
$750​
$220​
$99​
Collingwood$880**$210$105*
Essendon
$844​
$235​
$94*
Fremantle$470$229$75
Geelong$440***
$235​
$90​
Gold Coast$549$209$89
Greater Western Sydney$681$315$101
Hawthorn$595$210$105
Melbourne$514$234$112
North Melbourne$635$230$99
Port Adelaide
$495​
$230​
$100​
Richmond
$745​
$220​
$97​
St Kilda$725$230$102
Sydney$670$375$124
West Coast$850**N/A
$110​
Western Bulldgos$555$285$95
*4-game membership
**Higher category to obtain GF tickets.
***Lower category due to weird GF guarantees
C'mon Brisbane. Hurry up, let me complete this table.

Surprised at how high GWS tickets come at. Might be due to Canberra games regularly selling out, driving up the cost of the membership?

The Geelong ones are weird.

The only reserved seat membership is for GMHBA games.
But that doesnt come with the add-on to get your membership up to an 11 game membership
So I had to go 11 game home membership with the GF add-on. Not comparable to everyone else, but it's what is required for GF guarantee.

The issue with West Coast is that the guarantee is a higher classified seat than I'd be in currently.

The Collingwood one though was annoying. That $880 isn't really an 11 game membership, it's a 14 game membership and includes away games at the MCG. No 11 game membership includes GF access.

How is our membership team so incompetent?

I’m in the process getting a second membership by changing over ownership of the seat next to me.

Sent them in the form to do so, asked for payment in one lot.

Somehow they’ve taken that as I wanted to pay in instalments, and they’ve moved the seat to an entirely different area of the ground.

And of course they don’t answer when you try to call to fix their stuff up. Seriously incompetent stuff.

LegacyNexus

Team Captain
Jul 28, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hoping someone can help me here.

I’m an E-Crow member from probably 4 years ago. How the hell do I get the 10% off. I swear it was easy before.

I have renewed my e-membership and have a login for Crowmania too. I went into Crowmania account and wrote in my account password for my membership. Appears to go through but no price change.

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Hoping someone can help me here.

I’m an E-Crow member from probably 4 years ago. How the hell do I get the 10% off. I swear it was easy before.

I have renewed my e-membership and have a login for Crowmania too. I went into Crowmania account and wrote in my account password for my membership. Appears to go through but no price change.
Im pretty sure the prices are automatically reduce when you purchase through your account.

Yep you see her is says your price as its a special price

1637126904849.png

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
The Hawaiian shirt is $65 either signed in to an account or not though.
try this

I have set up my CROWmania Shop account, but it is not recognising me as a Member (i.e. 'Fail email' or 'Fail password' error message). What should I do?

Please check that your email address and membership password are correct. If you have recently updated your email or password in your membership account you will need to update your account with the CROWmania Shop to reflect these changes.

To re-enter your details follow the below steps:

• Sign into your CROWmania Shop account by clicking SIGN IN the top right hand corner of shop.afc.com.au
  • Click Account
  • Click Account Settings
  • Select Yes to “Want to access Club Member discount?/Update Club Member password”
  • Re-enter your email address linked to your Club membership account and your membership password in the field ‘Provide your Club membership password’
  • Click 'Update Details' and log out of your account
  • Log back into your account to see the discount automatically applied on eligible products.
If you are still unable to receive your discount, please email CROWmania@tlaworldwide.com with the problem, any relevant screenshots and the best time to call so we can assist you.

Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
I have to echo the sentiment from others that our membership department is a joke.

I phoned them because I have two gold tickets and was trying to find out whether I can use both digital $50 vouchers in the one transaction to get a guernsey.

"uuum I am not even sure how the vouchers work"

So what actually happens with the vouchers, do I get a voucher code to enter or is it something different?

"uuuum I don't know, I will have to go and find out"

So they offer a new type of membership and they don't even know how it works, absolutely laughable.

Anyway after being on hold for a while I found out that yes, you can apparently piggyback mulitple vouchers together and use them in one transaction.

Back