Memberships Membership Renewal 2022

Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
I have to echo the sentiment from others that our membership department is a joke.

I phoned them because I have two gold tickets and was trying to find out whether I can use both digital $50 vouchers in the one transaction to get a guernsey.

"uuum I am not even sure how the vouchers work"

So what actually happens with the vouchers, do I get a voucher code to enter or is it something different?

"uuuum I don't know, I will have to go and find out"

So they offer a new type of membership and they don't even know how it works, absolutely laughable.

Anyway after being on hold for a while I found out that yes, you can apparently piggyback mulitple vouchers together and use them in one transaction.
In the survey they did, I said I didn't want a bullshit gift voucher from the crows store for this very reason, along with the fact that they'll just pump up the prices anyway and somehow I ended up spending MORE so not going to bother.

George Kramer

Premium Platinum
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Anyone know if 2021 Year Book is out yet ?
If so , anyone have a link I seem to have missed it.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
Email came out today.

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Looking through the magazine and saw the excellent Indigenous guernseys again. We just seem to get it right year after year. Hard to believe it's possible without stealing someones design
I wonder who will be our go to guy this season. Maybe Tariek and his family will get a go.

BunjiMC

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hoping someone here can give me some insight.

I've got a membership for 2022. I called AFC asking to keep my ticket as is for 2022 but move it and add 3 more tickets in 2023. I was told the extra 3 tickets cannot go onto the wait list unless I bought a 3 game membership for them in 2022 (which I declined). If I was to call up again in September what are the chances of getting the extra 3 tickets and moving mine for 2023?

TIA for anyone who can give me some advice.

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Hoping someone here can give me some insight.

I've got a membership for 2022. I called AFC asking to keep my ticket as is for 2022 but move it and add 3 more tickets in 2023. I was told the extra 3 tickets cannot go onto the wait list unless I bought a 3 game membership for them in 2022 (which I declined). If I was to call up again in September what are the chances of getting the extra 3 tickets and moving mine for 2023?

TIA for anyone who can give me some advice.
No wait list for Essential Crows non reserved. But because of Covid we have had to book the seats each week. Thats not a problem for 4 people. We do it with 8 of us every week.

Aug 13, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
No wait list for Essential Crows non reserved. But because of Covid we have had to book the seats each week. Thats not a problem for 4 people. We do it with 8 of us every week.

Should be interesting next year, SACA have moved to back to unreserved but they have seperate check ins for each couple bays.

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
AOV22_emailheader.png

Hi Crows Dude,

Your parcel is now with Australia Post for delivery!

If you would like to track the delivery status, please click here and enter ****** to track the delivery.

Visit www.adelaideoval.com.au/footballmembership for the latest up-to-date membership information, or contact us on 1300 100 336 or footballmembership@adelaideoval.com.au

Adelaide Oval Football Member Services

This is an automatically generated response, please do not reply to this email.

AOV22_emailheader.png

Hi Crows Dude,

Your parcel is now with Australia Post for delivery!

If you would like to track the delivery status, please click here and enter ****** to track the delivery.

Visit www.adelaideoval.com.au/footballmembership for the latest up-to-date membership information, or contact us on 1300 100 336 or footballmembership@adelaideoval.com.au

Adelaide Oval Football Member Services
This is an automatically generated response, please do not reply to this email.
I’m so confused. We didn’t opt in for the digital voucher, but we got it which I was pleased about. But today, the hubby’s membership package turned up with a cooler and another scarf (not a bad one either)! So we got two shirts from the voucher, a cooler AND A scarf! 🤣.

Jul 27, 2004
Las Vegas
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
My crows gold upgrade is $180.00. Up $10

My Adelaide Oval membership is $640.00. Down by $50 from last years. Price originally was $710.00. They’ve given $70.00 discount for games we couldn’t go to.
I was thinking of going back to Gold.

My AO membership is such a joke it's hard to justify

Back