Membership Tally 2012

If you have Facebook Mannum,

I would suggest sending them a Message on it.

Andrew will get back to you really quickly, and is a champion.

I did comment on there the other day about it but was shot down by other supporters who thought my son not getting his package wasn't very important.

37,279 today.
When do they stop counting? is it the end of financial year?

Yep,

Hopefully we beat the Hawks and then flog the hell out of the 3 game passes and maybe get to 39k. Still have a few decent home games, the showdown, Essendon and West Coast. If we get on a roll then Freo and Lions games are still a good lure.

Powersurj

All Australian
Feb 5, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Was down at the club today to pick up my novelty cheque from the target 40000 comp and took this pic

206104_10150999399937241_766223108_n.jpg

zimma

Premiership Player
Apr 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
So my little nephew is a mad port supporter, tried to buy him a membership for whats left of the year as a gift and well seems a bit haywire. Ended up making an account in his name, using his mothers email since i couldn't find an option to buy as a gift online, ordered the junior membership on that one and i still got the confirmation email sent to me for some reason... Anyway, don't suppose any of you guys would know if it's going to go through properly in his name or not? Was expecting an option to enter the name and details but nothing came up... Either way hopefully it comes in his name, then i can follow through on my offer to take him to a game with it. Just might be a bit of a downer for him if it shows up with my name on it instead of his...

Other family members are disappointed he doesn't want to support richmond, myself I'm just excited he's started getting into AFL.:thumbsu:

So my little nephew is a mad port supporter, tried to buy him a membership for whats left of the year as a gift and well seems a bit haywire. Ended up making an account in his name, using his mothers email since i couldn't find an option to buy as a gift online, ordered the junior membership on that one and i still got the confirmation email sent to me for some reason... Anyway, don't suppose any of you guys would know if it's going to go through properly in his name or not? Was expecting an option to enter the name and details but nothing came up... Either way hopefully it comes in his name, then i can follow through on my offer to take him to a game with it. Just might be a bit of a downer for him if it shows up with my name on it instead of his...

Other family members are disappointed he doesn't want to support richmond, myself I'm just excited he's started getting into AFL.:thumbsu:

I bought a mate's kids a Planet Teal membership each earlier in the year and the whole online thing was a shamozzle. Ended up ringing the club and set all of it up over the phone.

Good on you zimma. :thumbsu: You will have to take him to the Rd 23 game between Richmond and Port.

If you want to make sure that it got processed right you can ring the membership dept on 1300 GO PAFC. They are pretty good at making sure stuff gets processed correctly. Tell them your story and they will make a big effort to get it processed correctly.

zimma

Premiership Player
Apr 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I bought a mate's kids a Planet Teal membership each earlier in the year and the whole online thing was a shamozzle. Ended up ringing the club and set all of it up over the phone.
In hindsight I should've just done it over the phone after seeing the online system, one of the more frustrating online systems I've encountered in terms of purchasing. Although no idea if other clubs are any better.

Good on you zimma. :thumbsu: You will have to take him to the Rd 23 game between Richmond and Port.

If you want to make sure that it got processed right you can ring the membership dept on 1300 GO PAFC. They are pretty good at making sure stuff gets processed correctly. Tell them your story and they will make a big effort to get it processed correctly.
Was already on the cards to take him to that game, but he has asked a few times to go sooner but well neither of his parents follow afl nor have interest, older brother won't go to a non Richmond game while well it doesn't really phase me.

Thanks for the tip might give them a ring tomorrow and suss it out, wasn't sure if it was too late to ring up. Thanks for helping out, hopefully I can get it all sorted :thumbsu:

Back