Membership Watch 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Expectations for next year? The Dogs had a 20% increase after their 2016 flag. Same result for us would push us close to 64,000 members.

I liked that 2020 members received a badge for staying committed throught the COVID year. Will be keeping that forever alongside my 2021 membership scarf. I'd love to see the same thing this year too - just that little piece of evidence 'I was a member before we won it'.

No reason we can't get to 70k next year. There's a lot more Melbourne supporters out there than you think, and with vaccination people will have more certainty around actually being able to attend games.

Expectations for next year? The Dogs had a 20% increase after their 2016 flag. Same result for us would push us close to 64,000 members.

I liked that 2020 members received a badge for staying committed throught the COVID year. Will be keeping that forever alongside my 2021 membership scarf. I'd love to see the same thing this year too - just that little piece of evidence 'I was a member before we won it'.
Cracking 60. Think 70 will be much tougher.

My 2022 pack just arrived. Comes with a '2021 Premiership Member' badge which I really love - will be pinned on the scarf alongside the 2020 Member badge.
Yeah I loved that. It made me feel loved too

Has anyone not received their membership pack yet? I signed up at the Grand Final event and still haven't received it.

We got ours last week and I fixed up a payment problem (expired credit card) in early December. So they are clearly running quite behind, I imagine hit with some supply chain problems as are many other things in these times.

Different but a bit related, there is apparently a shortage of footy boots in Australia. If you’ve got kids playing you’d want to try and get that sorted rather than leave it to the last minute to find out your kid’s feet are too big and there’s no boots in stock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got mine maybe two weeks back, same day as I got the stuff about board elections.

Related question -- are there no membership cards this year?

I’d be interested to know how many 2021 memberships were sold to one-off WA members trying to secure prelim and GF tickets. We should smash a normalised 2021 number after the flag, despite COVID.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back