Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney Bloods and MalceskiFan. Saw on the swans Facebook page a few people querying about the delay in membership delivery. They were telling people to contact them so they could follow it up. Maybe if you have been waiting for an extended period of time it might be worth a friendly phone call or email.

Thanks. I emailed them yesterday and they're apparently on their way.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sydney Bloods and MalceskiFan. Saw on the swans Facebook page a few people querying about the delay in membership delivery. They were telling people to contact them so they could follow it up. Maybe if you have been waiting for an extended period of time it might be worth a friendly phone call or email.

yeah mines in transit, worried about the fact the games at ANZ, few years back my membership didn't arrive but the scg staff were great with sorting entry without a valid membership on me. will ring the club in a panic if its not here tomorrow.

yeah mines in transit, worried about the fact the games at ANZ, few years back my membership didn't arrive but the scg staff were great with sorting entry without a valid membership on me. will ring the club in a panic if its not here tomorrow.

I got an email saying that you can just go to the box office before the game and they'll provide a temporary pass. I won't need one but my Brother and his missus are flying up for the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice! sadly won't crack the warhammer this year but still it is excellent to see membership steadily growing!
Not so sure... Making finals might bump up the figure a touch. A grand final usually adds a few desperate fans that thought they could get away with not being a member for a year....

Its tallied until the end of june isn't it?? Looks like it will just fall short of the target of 40K, the slow start to the year and negative media probably didn't help, great to have a record number though.

Its tallied until the end of june isn't it?? Looks like it will just fall short of the target of 40K, the slow start to the year and negative media probably didn't help, great to have a record number though.
Oh, right, didn't know that. Well if that's the case then I agree, probably pushing it to make the 40K by then. However, what an impressive number. Obviously Buddy is doing his job early... If we manage to make finals I have no doubt we'll get a fair few jump on board.

Yeap and we've had our best average crowds since around 06-07 this year. on track for over 30K average which is great considering we only have 37K members, Most clubs with double our figures aren't tracking such Attendance percentage even with 8 other clubs in the same city.

It's a bit frustrating, I have mates who will come to 5 or 6 games a year but can't/won't/don't just buy a damn membership.

WA memberships sold out in a few weeks - it is incredibly difficult to get seats at Subiaco (especially for Eagles games) so there aren't many of them. Probably a lot more people over here that don't have memberships because of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back