News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder how long the yearly membership price hikes will continue to double the CPI.

At what stage will be people start pulling out in droves due to cost, we went from reserved seats to GA last season when our reserve seats hit $400 each.

So glad we pay so much for our memberships so the AFC can pay the extra tax to prop up the s**t clubs that shouldn't even be in national comp.

We pay a tax so that Port can survive. Their memberships should be on par with ours (same stadium deal etc) if their financial situation is so dire to need such handouts.

They aren't.

We pay a tax so that Port can survive. Their memberships should be on par with ours (same stadium deal etc) if their financial situation is so dire to need such handouts.

They aren't.

Fagan should be all over this, gives me the shits Poort supporters pay significantly less for the identical seats.

Makes me warm and fuzzy that I pay more so their supporters can pay less, what a great system we have in place.

My wife got a text message for Port today regarding her Essential Power membership. Apparantly the reciprocal rights to the MCG have been removed due to Afl members rights to Adelaide Oval Western Stand being removed. Wonder if uts the same for us AOFM and Essential Crows.

Guess they will hold that news back to early November when AOFM membership renewals are sent out.

My wife got a text message for Port today regarding her Essential Power membership. Apparantly the reciprocal rights to the MCG have been removed due to Afl members rights to Adelaide Oval Western Stand being removed. Wonder if uts the same for us AOFM and Essential Crows.
So prices keep going up yet benefits are being removed. This is s**t. How much is a beer in 2017 - $20?

Fagan should be all over this, gives me the shits Poort supporters pay significantly less for the identical seats.

Makes me warm and fuzzy that I pay more so their supporters can pay less, what a great system we have in place.

It would be interesting to see a comparison between the different categories of membership with an Adelaide cost vs a Port cost.
As you mentioned identical seats, same stadium.

Up to $432 x 2 now for 2 Cat 2 reserved seats in the eastern stand. Considering it was around $315 in 2014 this is getting a bit expensive now.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF?

What do you receive for that astronomical amount?

Considering you don't have any opportunity to go to a game.

I purchase a membership plan for the season aside from my overseas membership.

Some very worthy Crows backers ensure my son and I are always well represented. ;)

I purchase a membership plan for the season aside from my overseas membership.

Some very worthy Crows backers ensure my son and I are always well represented. ;)

Good work.

I tried to do that and asked the question when at the Golden State Warriors (and Fenway Park) and the responce I received was - none exist. Just get an NBA League pass.

All I was able to get was a e-mail news latter and game updates.

Am I the only one on here who has one of the "budget" memberships? My seat is in front of the scoreboard and north eastern point post. I'm happy with my spot there, as I like the freedom to move to the hill or behind the southern goals standing area depending on who of my mates are attending. I probably spend only 50% of games actually sitting there.

Am I the only one on here who has one of the "budget" memberships? My seat is in front of the scoreboard and north eastern point post. I'm happy with my spot there, as I like the freedom to move to the hill or behind the southern goals standing area depending on who of my mates are attending. I probably spend only 50% of games actually sitting there.

That's not a bad plan, I dropped from the wing to GA after they hit $400 each. We stand on he hill alot unless he old man comes and then I upgrade to reserved seats for that game.

How much are those seats infront of the hill?

Good work.

I tried to do that and asked the question when at the Golden State Warriors (and Fenway Park) and the responce I received was - none exist. Just get an NBA League pass.

All I was able to get was a e-mail news latter and game updates.

Not sure what you mean by "none exist"?

Unless you mean overseas memberships?

That's commitment!

It's actually selfishness---when AFL went to only counting you if you held a ticket as part of your membership I was compelled to.

The thought of not officially counting irked the hell out of me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back