News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there going to be a 2016 Year Book ?
Haven't heard or seen anything yet .

Online only unfortunately. It's one of those annoying looks like a magazine PDF files, too small to view on the screen, have to click on the sections to zoom in etc. Didn't bother trying to read past the message from Fagan and Chapman.

Online only unfortunately. It's one of those annoying looks like a magazine PDF files, too small to view on the screen, have to click on the sections to zoom in etc. Didn't bother trying to read past the message from Fagan and Chapman.
Are you able to email me the link?
Don't think the club has my email so I never got it .

I received another dispatched email today. I check the tracking site to see my new card wth new members years and members polo has been send
I got my polo yesterday. Any doubt that we won't be with BLK next year gone, an un-labelled garment bar the 'official AFL product' type logo.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I got my polo yesterday. Any doubt that we won't be with BLK next year gone, an un-labelled garment bar the 'official AFL product' type logo.

It was the official AFL product type stuff for the members gear in 2016 also, last time I received a members polo with our apparel sponsor was the Puma gear in 2014. Not sure about 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Same, loved the look of it. Other than some white polos, it's my favourite which the club hasn't made.

But when do we get the jackets?
I'm pretty sure I got one of them coming too.

It was the official AFL product type stuff for the members gear in 2016 also, last time I received a members polo with our apparel sponsor was the Puma gear in 2014. Not sure about 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
True. But the hat came with BLK on it for the first time. And from memory the mock up sketch of this polo did as well.

Same, loved the look of it. Other than some white polos, it's my favourite which the club hasn't made.

But when do we get the jackets?
I'm pretty sure I got one of them coming too.
I dont like our logo. I have never been a fan. But its too small for the spot. It needed to be larger or not at all.

Other than that i liked the yellow (not quite right but ok) and really like the red accents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised this hasn't had a run today....least nowhere I can see...

Re-Elected unopposed...

Members must be happy with the Board?? :)

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2017-02-02/ricciuto-reelected
Ricciuto re-elected
February 2, 2017 2:27 PM

233129-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Mark Ricciuto

Brownlow Medallist Mark Ricciuto has been re-elected to the Adelaide Football Club’s Board of Directors on a two-year term.

There was one position open for eligible Members to contest and at the close of nominations on Wednesday, Ricciuto was the only nomination received.

Current financial Crows Members were able to put themselves forward with an independently-run election to be held if required.

One of the Club’s greatest-ever players, Ricciuto played 312 games for the Crows in a decorated career spanning 15 years.

A premiership player, Brownlow Medallist, eight-time All Australian and triple best-and-fairest winner, Ricciuto captained Adelaide in 142 matches between 1999-2007.

He retired at the end of the 2007 season and was inducted into the Australian Football Hall of Fame in 2011.

Away from the football, Ricciuto has strong business acumen. He’s a part owner of the Alma Tavern, Port Lincoln Hotel and The Hackney.

He also has an extensive media background as co-host of Triple M’s Adelaide breakfast show and television commentary role with national broadcaster Fox Footy.

Ricciuto said he was honoured to continue serving the Club, which had been such a big part of his life.

“We have made significant progress both on and off the field in the last couple of years but there is a lot more to be done,” Ricciuto said.

“It is a privilege to serve on the Board and just like the Members and fans, I am passionate about seeing our Club achieve the ultimate success.”

Adelaide’s Board of Directors are Rob Chapman (Chairman), Jim Hazel, Bob Foord, Andrew Payze, Kate Gould, Mark Ricciuto, Rod Jameson, Linda Fellows and Andrew Fagan (CEO).

The views in this article are those of the author and not necessarily those of the AFL or its clubs

Exclusive to afc.com.au

Just a brief history of the last couple of Members Votes or non-votes as there seems to be some discussions on other threads about it.
2015 after they change the constitution and became free of the SANFL, there were 9 nominations including several non-footballers who nominated.
Mark Riccuito most votes = 2-year term, Rod Jameson 2nd = 1-year term, Linda Fellows was an appointed Director.
2016 Rod Jameson unopposed.
2017 Mark Riccuito unopposed.
Crows currently have 3 ex-players on the Board, Mark Riccuito, Rod Jameson and Andrew Payze appointed a director.
Jim Hazel, Kate Gould, Linda Fellows and member elect Rod Jamison all who's terms expire end of 2017.
Every candidate needs AFL approval to be on the board.
Under the Current rule's any member of the Crows that meets the selection criteria under the Crows constitution can nominate.
"Only Members who are entitled to vote on the election and who are not disqualified by the Corporations Act or the Constitution may nominate.
Your nomination must be signed by at least Ten (10) Electing Members1 (the Nominators) all of whom must be current financial members as at Monday 23 January 2017 to be eligible to vote in this election." Similar wording to the 2015 and 2016 forms only dates change.

However to be fair there is this rule.
"At the close of nominations, the Nominations Committee may review the nominations and may, in its discretion, reject any nomination that the Committee considers not to be in the interests of the Club."

Every member received and email about the nomination time frame. and it will be the same next year when Rod Jameson term is up.

So my daughter is now 4 and keen to go to a few games. Is there an option for a base level Junior Membership for her that gives her access to a few matches and a kids pack with a hat or something?
I think 5yo and under get in free...dont quote me on that but check in with the club. She will need to sit on your lap though

Anyone here on the waiting list for reserved seats? I've been on a while now with no idea how long to expect! Even been trying to find someone giving up their membership to transfer!

Anyone here on the waiting list for reserved seats? I've been on a while now with no idea how long to expect! Even been trying to find someone giving up their membership to transfer!

I have been since just after the move. I'm hoping to get them in the next few years with some luck.

Did I see somewhere that members get in free to JLT home matches? Or is that something I've made up in my own head?
Members have free entry. The ''advertising '' sent out is to ensure a seat.

Due to the size of Noarlunga buying a reserved seat guarantees entry.

Edit: Added email send out

Get behind the Crows in the pre-season during the 2017 JLT Community Series.

All Crows members with match day entitlements will have free entry to all Adelaide Crows matches during the JLT Community Series. Simply scan your 2017 Crows Membership card at the gate for general admission entry (subject to capacity). You can upgrade using your barcode number on the back of your member card to purchase a reserved seat or you can register for a general admission ticket to guarantee your entry (subject to availability) through Ticketmaster.

Non-access and We Fly As One members can purchase tickets to Adelaide Crows’ JLT Community Series matches through Ticketmaster. Ticket prices are shown below.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back